awaken

Jake slowly woke up and groans in pain but he had bigger problems now. strapped down onto a chair, duck tape on his mouth
Unable to move or say a word,
But he soon realised that he was no longer in jason's House.
Looking around there were pipes and water dripping onto the floor it's almost like he was in a sewer.

Looking further in the dark he can see a shadow approaching slowly
After a few seconds the person that he couldn't see clearly was now visible the only problem is that he had on a mask and couldn't see the person's face.
A few minutes later a other person came out but had on no mask,
Jake taking a good looked at them noticing a gun on the right side of there waist, He don't want to try anything stupid.
he tried to move his hands but it was Tied to the chair. He stopped because he didn't want to make a scene.
The guy with the mask approaching him slowly, and taking the tape off Jake's mouth.

The moment the tape was off Jake  begged the man not to hurt him.
"If you do everything I say and answer every questions I asked we well not have a problem" replied the man in a deep and rusty voice.
"And call me cave" the man said.
"First question tell me your name and who you are" and how are you related to Tim", cave said

"How do you know Tim" asked jake,
"I'm the one asking the questions got that cave replied.
Before cave could continue interrogating Jake.
A woman showed up, dressed in a long sleave white dress and her hair in a pony tail.
She seems sweet Jake thought
Jake didn't think twice to beg for help from the lady.
The woman just looked at him and asked if that was jason.
Jake replied "no jason is in jail, and what's going on who are you people why are you keeping me down here "

"Little boy shut up you have no idea what you have gotten yourself"into the woman said, and you cave I told you I want jason not Jake
Now the plan is messed up because of you.

Before cave could say a word the woman points the gun at his head and then said your useless I well get someone else to do the job then she pulled the trigger.

Bum the sound of a gun shot echoing, the sewer. Cave fell to the floor and dead on the spot,
Jake leaving speechless and trembling
Thinking he well be next.

END OF SEASON 1 EPISODE 5
ONE MORE EPISODE TO GO