wash my face with guilt

Jason was quite for a moment, I mean who wouldn't be he was just accused of murdering his own cousin, " What did you just said to me" Jason asked with a rude tone.
The woman got up out of her chair and switch on the lights,
Jason froze his eyes was wide open sitting at the edge of his chair, trying to keep his eyes open from not missing what was about to happened next.
" miss Miller, what are you doing hear is that really you"jason asked
Turns out  tims mother was raped at age 19, a few months later she started getting weird symptoms, when she went to the doctor, the doctor told her she was pregnant.
She was devastated by the shocking news, her parents didn't want her to keep the baby so she had no other option but to put Tim up for adoption
That's when Julie and jousha jasons Auntie and uncle took him in before they passed away in a car crash a few months ago.
So Tim wasn't Jason, sara , Jill and Jake's biological cousin But they treated him liked there own.

Tim's real mom use to visit them but when Tim Turned 16 she disappeared never to be heard or seen again until today.
" I have come hear to get justice for my son he was my only son and you people took him away" miss Miller said in tears.
" before you make your false accusations i didn't kill your son" jason stated.
" then who did" miss Miller asked.
" I well not be able to provide such information, why do you even care you was his biological mother you left him without saying good bye did you know what that did to him it broke him you broke him miss Miller you did!!Jason started rising his voice " your a selfish mother who left her only child behind without looking back and you have the courage to come in hear to accused me and my family" officer I want to go back to my cell Jason said.
The officer came in and excourted him out leaving miss Miller in the room devastated.
That night Jason tried to sleep but couldn't all he could feel is guilt,
He sat up and asked himself " could I have stopped what had happened to Tim.

THE END OF SEASON 2 EP 2