drag me out of this mess

"Hey you get up you have a vistor" one of the officers said to Jason.
Opening his cell putting handcuffs on his hand and then pushing him outside the cell room.
The officer excourt Jason to the visiting room and waited outside.
Has Jason entered the room his eyes widening as he soon noticed his mom and lawyer.
Before he could say anything he already knew his lawyer told his mom everything so he just sat down in silence.
"So is my court day  still two days away" Jason asked.
" Jason what were about to tell you may shock you in a certain way but you need to stay strong for now" his lawyer stated.
"I'm all ears Jason mumbled.
" both Sara and Jake were taken into custody, his lawyer said.
"What custody why, how"
"Were unable to provide such information but for now just lay low"
" lay low I can't just stay in here knowing that my cousin's is in custody and without any given reason why" Jason said.
"Jason you heard what your lawyer said, you have already done enough we have already come this far we can't let it go down for nothing" his mom said.
" can't you just move up my court day to today" Jason asked.
" no I'm sorry but we do have something that may help us" the lawyer said taking out Tim's phone.
" How did you find that" Jason asked.
"Don't study that for now, but we need to know what's inside there could be evidence that may help the case.
The lawyer mentioned.
Turning the phone on with 5 percentage.
" we have to be quick before it shuts off" passcode I need a passcode.
" try his name"
" no it's not working"
4 percentage
" try his birthday"
" no that's not it"
" I think I know it try his adopted mom's name Julie" Jason said.
"Yes I got in,
3 percentage
" check gallery" Jason suggested.
There was two photos and a video taken the night of Tim's murder.
2 percentage
One of the photos that was shown was Tim infront of a mirror with a bottle of tequila.
The lawyer didn't waste anytime she clicked on the video

In the video someone was  taping  Tim seems like he was aware because of the way he keept looking back at the camera.
1 percentage
They couldn't quite make out the person that was videoing him.
tim took a chair to climb up and you could see the person reaching for something because of the sudden movement placing the phone on the counter the person didn't know the phone was in an angle to see what was about to happened next.

END OF SEASON 2 EP 4