guest

It was 8 in the morning,Jason was in his cell doing some work out when one of the police came to excourt him to his lawyer.
When jason entered the room his lawyer was already waiting on him.
Jason was stunned to see that is lawyer was a mixed female about 6.5 in hight she was beautiful jason thought.
"Take a sit sir" his lawyer said, in a calm voice.
"My name is farzena and i well be representing you in court, as your lawyer you have to speak the truth and nothing but the truth" farzena stated.
"Firstly i would like to know everything that happened the day you were arrested and what transpired the night your late cousin tim and the police officer was murderd".
Before farzena could get more into details, jason interrupt her.
"How would i know that i can trust you? jason asked"
Farzena giggled "well if you dont tell me everything, and the judges find that you are lieing you well face life imprisonment or even a death penalty, if i was you i would trust my lawyer".
Jason took a deep breath and asked her what did she want to know.
"Well i want to know everything starting with who killed the police officer" farzena said.
Jason told her everything i mean everything what had happened that night it was like it happened yesterday from the way jason explained it, he could remember everything.
When jason was finished.
Farzena froze.
"Well that was quite a story "farzena said, your court day is in the next two days i well come and check on you again".
Farzena gather her things and left.
Not long after a police officer came in to escorted jason back to his cell, when another officer came and said something in his ear.
The officer looked at jason and told him he has another vistor, must be your special day.
"Who could that possible be jason asked", but had no response.
The officer took him back to another room, this room was different it was darker and more smaller.
When he took his sit he could see a figure entering the room, he couldn't see the person face but by there looks of the body he can tell it was a woman.
The woman sat down across the table from him and said.
" i know you killed my son tim".

END OF SEASON 2 EP 1