bonus episode (new evidence)

A sudden knock on jason cell he jumped up " its court day an officer said opening the cell door. The officer took him into the interrogation room where his lawyer was.
" Jason you won't believe what I just found in Tim's phone" farzena said to him,
"I hope its something that could help me get out of here" Jason replied.
Farzena took the phone out of the bag and placed it on the table she then opened it and went to gallery clicking on the video they were watching earlier but didn't get to finished because the phone shutoff, in the video Tim was decorating for the party he took a chair to climb up and the camera gived a sudden shift the person that was videoing placed the phone on something which looked like the counter, the person then reach for something, it was a hammer the person then went towards  Tim  to give him the hammer , you could see everything clear the  the person  was visible from all angles on the camera..... it was no other than miss Miller Tim's real mom that abandoned him what was she doing there jason thought there was a sudden bang and everything went black the video ended, jason left stunned "what was miss Miller doing there" he asked
" i don't know but I have done some more digging and turns out Tim and miss Miller were chatting for weeks now she even said that she would be showing up for his birthday party. from the looks of things it looks like miss Miller killed Tim "farzena stated.
" That's impossible how could she killed her only son something isn't adding up" Jason said ". she was the last person that was with Tim before his death and from the video it was recorded around 10: 47pm" farzena replied, "What are you trying to say" Jason asked.
"I'm trying to say miss Miller killed him and made it looked like suicide there was more than enough time doing that and agent jess told me he had a few words with Sara and jake and they say you guys didn't arrived till 11:29pm, farzena assumed.
"Wait you two interrogated Sara and jake just when I thought you couldn't go lower" jason applied, "were not your enemy, both Sara and jake was free off all charges last night they walked out the police station free" farzena replied.
" so what now" Jason asked,

"Well I'm going to have a word with the judge and I'm going to show him what I have so far hoping he would leasing your charges" farzena stated.
" What no what about miss Miller" Jason asked.
" she well be punished for murdering Tim" farzena replied.
" you can't do that" Jason said
"Already did"  farzena called for a officer to take jason back to his cell.
Jason was dragged back to his cell screaming " no leave me that's wrong miss Miller had nothing to do with it".

Few weeks season 3 we'll be out