living legend- c, walker

anonnn; can you do one where y/n and charlie are friends and he wants to know how to eat someone out so she teaches him (they end up fuckign))

im so high but happy 4/20 to those who celebrate ☀! fem! reader 17+ nsfw . also unprotected sex is mentioned in this, don't do this ! (btw, title has nothing to do w fic i just really love blue banisters🎃) 🕯️

a yawn exerted your throat as you sat on your best friend's couch, a binder full of homework sat neatly in your lap.

"char? c'mere, i don't get this one," you called out to your friend and furrowed your eyebrows.

charlie quickly sat down next to you, staring at the page. "this one?" he pointed towards the question. you offered a small nod of verification.

as the gears turned in his head, trying to figure out the equation, you stared at the deeply concentrated look on his face.

"i got it. it's 13," he broke you out of your trance when he looked at you with a smile. "thanks, char." you gleamed at him.

his eyes flashed to your lips for a split second, seemingly lost in his thoughts. "o-oh, yeah. um, of course. any time," he gulped and looked away from your face.

"...charlie? what is it?" you could read him like a book, he obviously wanted to ask you something.

"n-nothing! nothing at all!" he defended.

you just continued to glare at him with a knowing look adorning your features.

"fine. i just... wanted to ask you something," he looked down at his hands. "yeah? what's up?" you were curious now.

"promise not to laugh?" he stared at you seriously. you put on your best, fake, solemn, face. "cross my heart," you joked.

he scoffed. "well, uh... i was just wondering if you could maybe teach me how to," there was something else at the end of the sentence, but he was so quiet, you couldn't make it out.

"speak up, charlie." you demanded. a deep breath.

"could you teach me how to give head?" he was much louder and faster with his tone this time.

your eyes widened. he kept his head down, not daring to see the expression on your face. a few moments of silent tension lingered in the air.

you broke through it. "i mean... of course. but, like... why me?" you asked purely out of curiosity.

his head snapped up. "wait, really? well, uh, i mean, there's nobody i trust more than you and i just figured you'd be the best teacher... i guess," his cheeks were now turning vermillion.

"homework can wait, i think." you set the binder on the coffee table in front of you. "mhm, yes." he nodded quickly.

"well, uh, foreplay is really important," you nodded, pulling him closer to you. you took his hands into yours and placed them at the tops of your thighs.

he was frozen, terrified to make any movement. you took account of this and used your hands to run his up and down your thighs. "relax," you whispered.

he nodded abruptly. "yeah, yeah. sorry," he shook his head as if to rid his head of every thought.

you smiled. he was fucking adorable. "i'm gonna kiss you, that ok?" you asked, pushing hair behind his ear. "yes, please," he shied.

you leaned in carefully and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. the kiss was heightened as he pushed you onto your back, not disconnecting his lips from yours once.

his hands explored under your shirt, and you were tired of the restricted material, so you threw it off. he removed his lips from yours to simply stare.

"char? everything okay?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "you're gorgeous." was the only thing he said. you felt your cheeks get warmer as his eyes burned holes into your skin.

his hands found the rim of your pants and his fingers danced around the hem. "go ahead, love." you allowed. he looked up at your face for confirmation and you nodded.

he slipped the trousers down your legs, along with your underwear.

"okay, lay in between my legs," he lowered his face in front of your core, taking in the scent and energy.

"go ahead and try something, i'll let you know what feels good, m'kay?" you began to play with his hair. he nodded and locked his eyes onto your face, ready to absorb anything and everything you gave him.

he licked a line up your slit as he took in the delectable taste. god, he could spend the rest of his life here.

a sigh escaped your lips. it's been a minute.

charlie suctioned his lips onto your clit and used his tongue to circle around it. your fingers tightened their grip on his hair.

this caused a hum to vibrate against you. "fuck, you're doing so good," you praised.

the muscle swirled around your folds and tried everything he'd seen in porn on you, and you let him know what he should continue and what he should cut out.

at one point, his tongue dipped deeply into you, causing your back to arch off of the couch.

he ate out you out like there was no tomorrow until you stopped him.

"wait, char. stop," he pulled away immediately and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"sorry, did i do something wrong?" you shook your head. "no, um... i just want you.. inside me?" you asked, closing your legs, feeling shy.

"are you serious?" his eyes widened. "only if you want to-" he cut you off. "are you kidding? i've dreamed about fucking you for literal years," he quietly admitted. it made your heart flutter.

his clothes were all over the place in no time. "have you ever done this before?" you asked him. "no," his voice was soft and almost embarrassed. "hey, look at me." you allowed him to sit back on the couch.

you moved to straddle him. "let me take care of you, hm?" you looked down at him.

he could've cried.

instead, he nodded. you lined his tip up with your entrance. "ready?" you needed one final assurance. "mhm,"

he was big, no doubt about it. he stretched you out beyond belief as you sank down on him.

the sound that elicited him almost made you cum right there. you allowed both of you to adjust before moving.

when you did, he couldn't help but let his head fall into the crook of your neck. you were so warm, so tight around him. he whimpered and whined into you as you grinded and bounced and clenched around him.

"f-fuck, mommy, you feel so good around me," he whined.

the moan you let out at the name was straight out of a porno. you sped up your pace as you attacked his neck and collarbone with hickeys. you were fully aware robbie, kirby, and jill would see them tomorrow. you couldn't care less.

"t's too much, momma! fuck, slow- slow down," his hands glued onto your hips as tears began forming in his eyes.

"you can take it, right? you can be my good boy and take it for just a little longer, can't you?" you wiped the droplets that cascaded down his cheeks.

he nodded. it was all he wanted, to be good for you. "yeah, i can take it. all for you," he said closing his eyes and allowing himself to feel the ecstasy of your cunt around his cock.

"i'm gonna cum, pretty boy. you wanna cum with me? can you do that for me?" you were breathless in your ask. "please," he whimpered.

only a few swift movements of your hips later, your release was staring you dead in your face, along with charlie's. "now, doll." you whispered in his ear and he let out a strained moan and he let out his load inside of you as you came around his dick.

"oh my god, y/n." he chuckled into the sweat-coated area of your shoulder. you couldn't do anything but chuckle back until you both burst into laughter.