counting sheep- c, walker

Anonymous asked: plz write charlie having a wet dream and you wake up to him humping you, you help him out

love this ! also plz don't req things twice, i promise i will get it done! i simply write what i love and what i'm feeling at that given moment . mwah ily 💋 also this is way fluffier than i intended but its vvv cute😊

there are many things in your life that you adore, but very few that you love, you truly love. the list is short, but at the top of it is sleep, you love your sleep.

however, your boyfriend is beginning to tie with it. so, what happens when the two collide?

you woke up from your precious slumber to a new pressure against your butt.

you slept in a small tank top and soft shorts, in the arms of your boyfriend, charlie.

you try to wriggle out of his strong arms, but your efforts are fruitless. little moans and soft whimpers escaped his lips as you try to alert charlie of his ministrations. "char, wake up. wake up, baby." you shook the sleeping boy.

he awoke, as expected. "hm? what's up baby?" his 'morning' voice sounded. it was late in the night, the digital clock on the nightstand glowing 02 : 22 in a neon green.

"uh... you were grinding... against me?" you informed him as you sat up, however, your tone was more questioning. his eyes widened.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry. holy shit, this is embarrassing..." he shut his eyes tightly and brought a hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose. you let out a soft giggle.

"it's alright, love. you, uh, need some help?" your hand waved down to his crotch, where a highly obvious tent was pitched. he looked down and chuckled. "would you be so kind?" he joked.

you shook your head and scoffed in faux disbelief. "i mean, if you insist,"

and that's how you ended up in the position you're in now, underneath your boyfriend, legs wrapped around him, and moans falling from your lips like invocations.

"i-i love you, i love you so much," charlie whispered in your ear as he reached closer to his release. you smiled with your eyes shut. "yeah, i'd h-hope so," you teased before flipping him over onto his back.

this new position gave you more control and hit you deeper. your orgasm suddenly approached and hit you like a train.

his arrived at the same time as you rode out both orgasms.

once your mind unclouded, you flopped down next to him. "thank you, y/n. i love you," charlie turned his head to look at you. "i love you, too." you smiled before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"now, can i go back to counting sheep?" you joked, turning around and lulling yourself right back to slumber.