mirror, mirror- c, walker

Anonymous asked: dom charlie walker fucking you infront of a mirror😍

this is canon, actually ! (charlies kinda toxic here but we all love the toxic ones, don't we?)

"look at you, such a slut for this cock, aren't you?" charlie had you bent over the bathroom sink, fucking you so good from behind, leaving you to stare into your own eyes.

you would've felt embarrassed, humiliated, even, if it didn't feel as ecstatic as it did.

he mocked you, too. "mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the biggest whore for my dick of all, hm?" he'd as rhetorically before he'd pull your hair so your back was flush against his toned chest as he fucked up into you.

this new position had your back arched pornographically, and his tip was hitting so much deeper.

it didn't take long for you to cum after charlie snaked his other hand around your abdomen and onto your clit, drawing fast circles.

"go on, cum all over that cock you love so much," you were moaning so loud, you were sure the whole city knew his name. two more rough thrusts and the coil in your stomach unraveled.

you felt hot, everywhere, you felt him, everywhere. his own thrusts got sloppier as his groans got more guttural as he was pushed closer to release.

"gonna let me cum inside this pretty pussy, huh?" he asked you, genuinely. "please," you whimpered as you tried to cum down from your high. "fucking slut," he muttered under his breath.

he came inside your womb not 10 seconds later.

charlie watched as his cum and yours mixed and dripped down your bare thighs.

and he couldn't have that, so he got on his knees and pushed his fingers into your raw hole, forcing all the liquid to stay in you.