tomorrow never came- b, loomis

anonymous on tumblr asked: can you do a 4/20 billy loomis fic? i havent seen much of him lately 😭 -🧸

it is no longer 4/20 but i can absolutely do this . thank you so much for 500 followers  !!! 17+ mentions of marijuana usage, driving whilst high (don't), piv sex, high sex, and all-around summery, dazed and confused, high school-y type vibes (tnc is so 4/20 i love it)

today was arguably one of the most important days of the year in woodsboro, california for teenagers. it was the 20th of april, and i think you already know what that meant.

every rich kid in town was hosting a party. you didn't know which ones you were going to attend, but you did know one thing.

you were going to light the fuck up.

you and your boyfriend, billy, at least. and right now, he sat next to you, arm swung around your shoulder, legs dangling off the edge of his pickup truck.

the joint in between billy's lips burned amply as he sucked in the intoxication. "gimme that," you smiled, stealing the roach from his mouth.

he dragged his head with your hand, trying to get the most out of the hit before it was torn from him. you brought the blunt up to your lips and locked eyes with your boyfriend.

his eyes watched you as you inhaled and leaned closer to him as you blew the smoke into his mouth. he took the fog into his lungs happily. "god, you are so hot," he smiled.

you giggled. "obviously," you smirk, nodding to the growing tent in his pants. "ok, fuck you," he joked. "you will, soon." you teased.

it was then the marijuana started hitting you, so you turned to your boyfriend. "hey, baby. i think we should go now. you wanna skip or you wanna stay?" you asked him.

"i really hope you're joking, gorgeous," he said seriously, hopping off the truck and walking over to the driver's side.

you sighed with a smile doting on your mouth. "of course,"

you'd spent the afternoon in billy's backyard, swimming in his pool, making out, etc. you know, the usual. 

you were now lying on his bed in a chiffon bathing suit cover-up thrown over your black bikini, the scent of chlorine still lingering in your hair.

"c'mon, we should go to a party, it's like," you paused to look at the analog clock that rested on his bedside table. "6:30. the sun is literally setting, bills." you finished.

his head rested in your lap, allowing you to play with his hair. "can't we just stay here forever?" he asked, irrationally. you smiled down at him.

"i wish, love. let's go, pretty boy," you tapped on his chest twice to get him up. he groaned, obviously. you slid on your denim shorts and white nikes.

he got dressed and carried you out of the house, bridal style. "billy! put me down!" you giggled into the crook of his neck. "mm, no," he said, opening the door to the driver seat of his truck and sitting down, you still in his lap.

you crawled out of his lap and into the passenger seat. "alright, let's go," you cut out his playfulness.

he looked over at you like he wanted to argue but just laughed.

his laugh was absolutely contagious. it made you smile and it made time stop. it that moment, it was just you and him, nobody or anything else. it was times like these that made living worth it.

as the drive began, you rolled your window down and allowed your hair to flow freely in the wind. the pressure of the breeze against your face was warm and inviting.