bubblegum bitch- c, walker

stoneyweezin on tumblr asked: charlie with bigtiddygoth gf! i strongly believe this man will be a whiny mess :3

as a bigtiddygoth gf, i love this with everything in me... but what about mean!bigtiddy!goth! gf..? and you are absolutely correct are you kidding ???? title is after the marina song 'bubblegum bitch' 😊

"aww, you wanna touch?" you spat at the tied-down boy below you. the gag in his mouth made it impossible to respond verbally. he just nodded with desperation, tugging on the restraints above his head.

you were topless, your skirt still on your waist, and you were almost straddling charlie's waist. you were hovering over his crotch, your knees pressed against the mattress.

you laughed, so mean, but charlie still drooled for you anyway. "mm, well it looks like you can't! ha!" you chuckled humourlessly. his whimpers, which were muffled by the fabric in his mouth.

you sat back on his calves, allowing yourself to take in the sight of charlie's big, girthy, cock. it stood tall and proud, pale blue veins running up and down the length, angry red tip leaking with pre.

it was a sight to see, to be frank.

you traced a finger up one of the veins, applying a slight pressure. his eyes rolled to the back of his head a the gentle touch. he squirmed and whined, but the attempts proved to be futile.

"look at you, bucking and whining for me when I've hardly touched you? it's fucking pathetic, is what it is," god, you were so mean, you almost felt bad. almost.

it was then you had an idea, a true lightbulb. "charlie, honey?" you leaned forward, face to face with the boy.

"hm?" he hummed. "you wanna fuck my tits?" you whispered so low, it was fucking seductive. your grin was huge and frankly, it scared charlie.

but as a boy with a woman as gorgeous as you in front of him, who the hell was he to say no?

and so he nodded, it was actually more like begging, with the sheer vigor and speed he had. it was then you realized you wanted to his begs and moans.

you roughly pulled the gag from his beautiful, red, swollen, lips and settled in between his quads.

you shimmied higher, just a smidge til your tits were in a comfortable position above his dick.

"ready?" you said, wanting to drag his torture on as long as you possibly could. "i'm so fucking reader, so ready- oh fuck." you cut him off with the warmth of your breasts surrounded his length.

"jesus christ," he breathed out as you began to move your twins up and down on him. you chuckled at this. "y'know, most people just call me y/n,"

"sh-shut up," his words were strong but his actions were absolutely pathetic as he bucked his hips up. you halted your movements for a moment to reach up and slap charlie's face.

it wasn't too hard or too gentle, but it got the point across. he moaned, as expected. he was just such a slut for pain.

"don't move. didn't think i'd have to say that, thought you caught my drift with the handcuffs. guess not," your face relaxed and you continued slipping his cock in and out of the valley of your tits.

you could tell he was fighting himself to not buck his hips again. "f-fuck, momma. can i- shit- can i please cum? please?"

you pretended to ponder for a moment before speaking. "yeah, you can."

charlie was taken aback by your sudden kindness but the last thing he was going to do was question it.

and so he didn't. he simply whined and moaned and whimpered as you kept fucking him with your tits.

soon after, he met his release. he let out an erotic sound and his cum spurted all over your tits and face.

you smiled as it hit you, the feeling was warm and wet and quite truthfully pleasurable.

"thank you, thank you, thank you," he repeated like a prayer. "oh, honey. don't thank me, we've just begun," you narrowed your eyes and spoke with a vagueness.

his face twisted in confusion and in response, yours twisted in amusement.

and the night continued for hours afterward. orgasm after orgasm, you overstimulated him til he couldn't cum anymore.