brooklyn baby- c, walker + e, landry

anonymous asked: HUNNN WE NEED MORE ETHAN CHARLIE AND READER THREESUM 🙏🙏🙏

AHHH OKOKOK i seriously didn't think u guys would like it that much ! thank you so much❤❤ gn!reader for this but not for pt 1 :)

they're filling your holes so well. it's almost comical how muffled your moans around ethan's cock were.

"taking it so well, hm whore?" taunted ethan, pulling your hair to look up at him with your glossed-over eyes. "please," your beg was hardly coherent through the saliva-coated cock shoved down your throat.

"please what?" charlie inquired. although you couldn't see the boy, you could hear the smirk in his tone.

you weren't quite sure. you whined due to the underlying fact that you had no idea what you were begging for.

"pathetic slut, doesn't even know what they're begging for," ethan's smile was large and his eyes were dark.

both of their hips were snapping against the opposite ends of you as all three of you reached climax. sweet, blissful, hot, climax.

and of course, they clean you up.

they treat you as well as they fuck you, and they fuck you good. the warm, soapy water your skin is soaking in from the bath soothed all the tension in your muscles as ethan sat on the edge of the tub, rubbing your shoulders.

and of course, charlie wasn't far. just outside in the living room, finding a movie for the three of you to watch while you drift to sleep.