charlie and ethan 3sum

Anonymous asked: how do we feel about a charlie ethan and reader threesome ???

HELLO OF COURSE ?? this is seriously the best concept i've ever heard i love u nonnie🩷 (I've taken like 9 hits plz excuse if this has grammar mistakes😭)

charlie and ethan. they were the duo. best friends since childhood.

they were different in many ways, though. charlie was obsessed with stab, ethan was agreeable about the franchise. ethan loved video games, charlie wasn't very good at them.

but they were the same in some senses, too. they loved the same music, the same subjects, and of course, the same girls.

it had been something they'd always bonded on. they never fought on it, shockingly enough.

but these girls had always been models in magazines, or actresses in movies. women that they would never have a chance with.

until you. you transferred to woodsboro high in the middle of senior year. you were perfect. from your itty bitty skirts to your g-string that always peaked out about the skirt, there was not a single flaw about you.

and the best part? you didn't see them as nerds, or geeks. you looked up to them, both of them. always looking to them for answers or help with anything.

it was just too easy. too easy for them to get you on your hands and knees, choking on ethan's cock whilst charlie fucked you mercilessly from the back.