for free- c, walker

icarus-star on tumblr asked; hello hello! i absolutely adore your works and i was wondering if i could make a request for a smut? like, Charlie Walker finding out that his s/o has their nipples pierced? it's okay if not, of course!

have a nice day/night! ☆

guys i haven't written for char in a minnnn + omg ur so nice and i love you dearly !! this is how i think this would go. (non-proofread smut, 18+ minors dni, gn!reader with mentions of breasts)

-

obviously, like all good things in the world, it started with a heated makeout session.

and when has a makeout session ever just been a makeout session?

charlie was getting handsy, and you were letting him-for the first time. see, you and charlie had never really gone the full mile. you know, new relationship and all.

but tonight, it was all happening. your lips moved in harmonious tandem with his. charlie's hand was sneaking it's way behind your shirt and up your back and rubbing his hands up and down.

you pulled your shirt over your head, revealing the straight barbells with little stars at each end going though your nipples.

his jaw was in the floor and a twinkling mischief played on your smile as you spoke, "like 'em?"

the question was obviously rhetorical, as he most definitely liked them; with the way he was salivating, it was pretty obvious.

"c-can i.. touch... them?" you giggled at his fragility before nodded, poking your chest out encouragingly.

charlie's hands flew to your chest, running his fingers over the cold metal, enjoying the contrast of temperature between your warm flesh and the chilled metal.

he twiddles with the shiny barbells for a few minutes, occasionally bringing his mouth down to your chest, lapping at your pebbly peaks.

it doesn't take long for charlie to strip out of all of his clothing, with you following suit.

and it takes even less for him to bury himself deep inside of you, large hands never leaving your breasts.

he thrusts deeply inside of you, hitting that spot every time with incredible precision, making your vision blurry and star-filled.

"ngh- fuck, too good, too good, honey. shit, you're amazing, how did i get so lucky?" he was talking to himself more than you, but it still made your face warm at the compliments.

as his thrusts began to weaken and uncoordinate- a good indicator of his nearing orgasm- you felt the coil in your stomach break the tension that was building all night, and your release rippled through you like an ocean current.

you let out a loud, yet choked moan and charlie struggled to keep his composure for long.

soon, he was groaning and whimpering and coming inside of you. white, hot, sticky, spend coated your insides, the feeling making you smile stupidly at the sensation.

charlie collapsed on top of you, not bothering to pull out as he kissed you sweetly. "i love you,"

and it was sweet until he finished.

"and your nipples, obviously."