princess- c, walker

anon asked: omg i love ur writing sm<33 since there's quite a few fics where charlie is a sub i was wondering if you could write some smut where he's in control instead? also thank u for doing god's work and writing abt charlie since there's such a shortage in fics abt him :,)

a/n; omg thank you for the kind words and yes !! yk it's hard work , carrying the entire charlie walker uprising on this app on my back😔 JK I LOVE IT AND YOU GUYS !! fem! reader , nsfw , pet names , etc , etc .

as you lie on your back, naked, tied up, on your bed, you begin to wonder how you even got yourself into this position.

well, it started as an innocent takeout dinner on the couch with your boyfriend. you settled on your favorite movie of all time '10 things i hate about you', and well, charlie hated it.

"see, heath ledger's great and all but, it's totally confusing," he claimed. you snorted at this. "oh yeah? how so?"

"i mean, joey, the popular guy, wants to take out bianca, the popular girl. however, bianca's dad won't let her date unless her freak sister, kat, does. and so popular guy joey goes and pays delinquent guy patrick to take out freak sister kat so he can take popular girl bianca out?"

and he's not done.

"plus, patrick serenades kat to what, gain her trust? i just don't get it," he spoke at the iconic scene.

"no, dummy. obviously, you haven't been paying attention. he serenades kat to apologize to her," you said. "i didn't hear the words 'i'm sorry' anywhere in those lyrics," he said, matter of factly.

"okay, party pooper. you win," you rolled your eyes in retort. "i'm sorry, i know you love this movie," he apologized.

you laughed. "no biggie. and plus, i still owe you something for making you watch this absolute masterpiece of a film, so? what's it gonna be?" you looked up at him expectantly.

he seemed to think for a second before his eyes darkened. oh, he had something absolutely wicked in mind and you knew it.

"i want... to be on top, in the bedroom, tonight," he admitted, looking down and playing with his hands as if he was scared you were going to say no.

you smiled. "that's what you want? even wanna tie me up and everything?" you said, your smile evident in your tone. he looked up and nodded.

"well, lead the way, sir." the name made his stomach flip and his dick twitch. he had never jumped off of the couch so fast.

you followed him into the bedroom and his lips immediately found yours. his hands roamed your body and grabbed everywhere. your breathing became heavier and suddenly it seemed like you just couldn't get close enough to him.

he broke the kiss to speak. "take off your clothes and lay down on the bed," his breath was still in the air.

"yes, sir." you grinned widely at him as you obeyed his instructions. you were slow and teasing in your movements.

he tolerated it once you finally finished and laid your back on the soft mattress.

his eyes wandered over your body seemingly a million times. his gaze pierced through your skin and made you slightly self-conscious.

he removed his belt first, walking up to you and taking your wrists in his hands. "is this okay?" he asked softly before you nodded. "words, baby," he spoke again.

"yes." you verified. "yes, what?" he continued. "yes, sir." you corrected yourself.

"good girl."

he used the belt to fetter your hands onto the headboard.

the clothes that once hugged his body were gone quickly as he hovered over you, pressing a sweet, passionate kiss to your lips. he kissed down your neck, leaving a few wet spots in their wake.

his lips soon found the sweet spot on your collarbone he had grown to know oh so well. the sweet sounds that pulled from your vocal cords hardened his cock impossibly so.

"oh my god, char," you breathed out as one of his large hands found your breast. he twisted and pulled at the sensitive peak, loving the squirm of your body beneath him.

you felt so hot, like you couldn't get enough air in your lungs when charlie began kissing down your body, stopping at where you needed him the most.

his middle finger dragged down your torso to your slit, running it up and down, teasing your entrance multiple times. you tugged on the restraints.

"please," you quietly whined. "hm? what was that, princess?" you moaned at the name. "fuck, please, charlie." you begged, lifting your head off of the pillow slightly to lock eyes with him.

"since you asked so nicely," he said before pushing the digit inside of you.

little choked whines and whimpers escaped your lips as he curled the finger and pumped it in and out of you. "so good, please don't stop," you moaned as your eyes shut in ecstasy.

he continued his work on you until your moans increased more and more in volume. "fuck, i'm almost there!" you almost shouted before he sped up his abuse on your cunt.

he was unrelenting in his need to make you cum. he even added his thumb, circling it around your clit. you threw your head back onto the pillow behind you as your mouth fell open in pleasure.

your orgasm approached faster than you'd expected. "go ahead, doll. cum for me," he permitted. it took nothing else to make you unravel. he spoke you through it.

"shh, you're doing so well for me. my good, good, girl."

he goes to remove the belt from your wrists, and you actually begin to think the nights through. you try to sit up before he pushes right back down.

"oh, sweetheart. you thought tonight was over? we've only just begun, pretty girl."