body electric- c, walker

Anonymous asked: can you maybe do a charlie walker smut where he is in control and the readers mom calls as they are gettin it on and charlie makes the reader answer and talk to their mom pls? thank you!<33

a/n; yes. we gettin straight into it, beware. (please, do not have unprotected sex !! this is fiction, wrap it b4 u tap it !) you already know, i simply love lana del rey, title has no correlation to fic .

"come on, i know you can take it. mm, such a whore for my cock, aren't you?" your boyfriend taunted you as your chest was pressed against the mattress, with your ass in the air.

charlie was fucking you stupid. you could hardly think. all that could come out of your mouth were incoherent moans and desperate calling outs of his name.

your phone began ringing on your nightstand. you ignored it, thinking he would too. "it's your mom. pick it up,"

"what?" you half-moaned. "i said, pick it up," he ordered through gritted teeth as he handed the phone to you.

you were hazy and confused but you pressed the green button on the screen.

"hey, honey! what are you doing right now?" your mom's voice was cheerful. you took a deep breath, composing yourself, as charlie continued to pound into you.

"n-nothing. just some- mm- homework," you managed to get out.

"oh, alright. i just wanted to let you know that your dad got a promotion at work today. be home tonight for a celebration dinner, okay sweetie?" she spoke.

"yeah, mom. o- of course! i'll- fuck- be there!" you cursed. "are you okay, love?" you could hear the concern in her voice.

"mhm! yes, i'm all g-good. see you tonight, mom!" you had to abruptly hang up due to charlie bringing his arm around your torso and beginning to draw circles on your clit.

you threw the phone somewhere in your room and turned your head slightly to look at him. "you are such an asshole," you breathed out as you neared your release.

"mm, maybe. but you love it," he said before his thrust began getting sloppier and sloppier. "come on, baby. you gonna cum f'me?" he leaned down and whispered in your ear.

"so close, char." you whispered, lost in euphoria. "you got it, pretty girl. do you know how fucking gorgeous you look right now? fucking your pretty little pussy on my cock? hm?" you moaned pornographically at his praise.

"cum for me, doll." you unraveled with a choked gasp as your body went limp, allowing yourself to feel all of him, everywhere.

it wasn't long after your orgasm that charlie met his. the feeling of his semen willing you was indescribable, it was just so good.

when he pulled out, you felt incredibly empty.

"you better start getting ready for your celebratory dinner," he teased as you both fell back onto the bed. you laughed.

"ok fuck off, nerd."