california- c, walker

Anonymous asked: plz write talking charlie through an orgasm i'd actually scream and cry🙏🏾😞

plz dont cry ! i love subby charlie STOP (i was listening to california by lana whilst writing, no correlation to fic)

tears streamed down his face as you continued to ride charlie's cock. his face was snuggled in your neck as he sniffled and moaned.

"aw baby, are you crying?" you looked at your pretty baby, slowing your motions before halting them altogether. swiping his tears away, you silently told him that it was okay and he could talk to you.

"i just, i just don't know how to take it," he whined, face flushing in embarrassment.

his head fell back into the crook of your neck as he pathetically rutted his hips up into yours.

"shh, doll. it's okay... just feel it, ok? just let yourself let go... there you go... that's it," you finally continued to move your hips. he listened to your words carefully.

you wanted to try something. as he was lost in the euphoria that was your warmth throbbing around his cock, you began to shift your hips in a specific shape.

the first letter of your name. then the next, and so on and so forth. it took a second but charlie caught on. "h-hold on momma, are you... spelling your name?" he looked up and you through hazy eyes.

you just smiled brightly at him. "it's the name of the only person who can make you feel this good, right?" you nodded at him. he nodded rapidly with you.

the thought of you rolling your hips to meet his in such a meaningful way clouded the boy below you's head. "mmm, mommy! i'm gonna cum!" he'd admit with his eyes tightly screwed shut.

"look at me, you got it. come on, you can cum for me... it's okay... cum inside me," you guided him through his release. the little choked whines and whimpers that faltered through his moans were music to your ears.

his seed shot into you and you couldn't imagine a better feeling. you met your own release not a minute later.

"th-thank you... thank you s'much."