Puss last life

The mountain giant's hands ripped right through the governor's cliffside mansion and tore its roof off.

From the banquet hall, the partygoers could see the mountain giant peering in, one eye aglow.

"Holy frijoles!" Puss called out.

"You awoke the Sleeping Giant of Del Mar!" shrieked someone in the crowd.

Angry, the giant collected screaming captives in his giant wooden fanny-pack. He reached in and scooped up a handful of guards with one simple swipe.

Puss leapt into action, ready to save his partygoers.

He ran over the tables and across the mansion, all the while keeping his stride with the giant.

As people ran for cover, the giant tore off another portion of the roof. The giant reached in to grab a boy riding a cow.

"Wee! I'm flying!" the boy said.

"No, you are not flying," Puss called back.

(Flying is NOT when a mountain giant picks you up, fun fact.)

Then, in his best hero voice, Puss bellowed, "I will save you!" But before Puss could save the boy riding his cow, the governor got snatched up, too.

"Save me, too!" the governor bellowed.

Puss shrugged and said, "If it's convenient."
Then, without skipping a beat, the band's guitarist launched Puss up to the giant by pulling back the strings on his guitar like a bow.

Puss rocketed skyward and soared through the air, ready for action with his sword drawn.

buildings, multiple apartments, and, finally, a kitchen where a man sat enjoying a glass of leche.

Puss gently took his cup.

"Gracias," he said.

He chugged the leche. Meow. Puss then slammed the empty glass back on the table.

Any damage he had sustained during the giant attack was now cured.

He was fully revived! Puss leapt back into the thick of the fight.

"Fear me, if you dare!" Puss called.

Puss jumped out onto the rooftops, running at full speed. He dashed toward the bell tower at the center of town.

The mountain giant may have had a wounded fin-ger, but he could still fight.

The giant ripped the bell right out of the tower and swung it around like a wrecking ball.

Puss leapt from roof to roof, avoiding the bell. The bell clanged and chimed as it smashed through the village.

Finally, the bell smashed right beside Puss in a narrow miss. Puss grabbed hold of it right as the mountain giant whipped it backup unto the air. He then flung himself toward the giant, spinning like a throwing star until Puss landed on the giant's fanny pack.

Puss expertly cut the satchel's strap, sending the captives onto the ground and into freedom. They cheered and ran. The boy and his cow-as well as the other less important victims, like the governor-were safe.

Making jaw-dropping jumps, spinning through the air, and finally landing with his sword planted in the giant's back, Puss was on the final attack.

The giant screamed as Puss wedged himself into the giant's ear.

"Hey giant, pray for mercy," Puss yelled in his final battle cry.

"From Puss in Boots." He grabbed the giant's eyepatch, swung on it, and slid over to the giant's good eye. Out of shock and desperation, the giant swung the bell he was still holding out of control.