journey to the black forest

Back in the bad guy's car, they were all staring at perrito.

"What kinda dog do you think it is" shark asked.

"Maybe it's a new species" piranha says.

"Maybe it's not a dog at all" wolf says.

"Looks like it came out from an laboratory" piranha added.

"It looks like it fell off  the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down" snake laughed

"Aw but i think it's kinda cute" webs scratch his belly, "for a odd looking dog"

Then suddenly Puss and Kitty landed in the back of the car, everyone turns to him and when they saw kitty, they were surprised.

"Who's your friend" wolf asked.

"Drive, señor lobo!" Puss commanded. Wolf shrugged his shoulders and With Jack's henchmen on their tails, the carriage burst through a wall and into town, narrowly missing the arrows that Horner's guards aimed at them.

"Oh cool, another member of the team," Dog said, acknowledging Kitty.

"We are not a team!" both Puss and Kitty replied at the same time.

The bad guys laughed, "if I didn't know better, I say you two had a history" piranha smirks and eyebrows them.

"Nice getaway driver," Kitty said to Puss. "Who is this guy? And who are they"

"We're the bad guys" wolf says.

"I'm Puss's best friend," Dog replied for him.

"No, he isn't," said Puss.

"Yes he is" wolf responded back.

"And his therapy dog!"

"Definitely not."

"Is too" piranha added.

"Finally!" Kitty said. "You need therapy."

(Therapy is a great tool for examining your thoughts and behavior-couldn't we all use some therapy?)

The carriage sped through a narrow street, Puss was now back to his original mission.

"Give me the map. Trust me," he said.

"Trust you? Like I did in Santa Coloma?" Puss couldn't believe Kitty would bring that up here of all places when it was anything but the time.

Everyone looks back at them, they were a bit surprised.

(Not that he ever wanted to get into it with Kitty about Santa Co-loma.)

Thankfully, the task at hand quickly took their attention.

Wolf tore through a marketplace, but the cats were too busy fighting over the map to notice what had transpired. Their cries of "mine!" turned into high-pitched yowls and hissing.

Wolf gets annoyed then me snatches the map form them.

"Actually...the map is ours"

Kitty seemed pretty upset about it as she goes up to him.

"What do you need the wishing Star for"

"It's not for us, it's a present for our daughter"

"You really want to give the wishing star to a bratty, snobby filthy brat"

But her insult about princess had snake wrapped his tail around her neck, he started strangling her as he pulls her to his face.