trials of the dark forest

Puss Kitty and Dog dropped out of the magic portal and out the other side.

The trio officially made it into the Dark Forest, with the bad guys.

a place of enchantment born of the fallen star. It was magical and beautiful, full of technicolor trees and streams that sparkled with stardust-nothing like the name implied, it amazed princess.

"Wow!" said dog in wonder.

"For a 'dark forest' this place is pretty colorful," Kitty added in awe.

"You said it chica" piranha agreed as he looks around, "this place is too pretty to be a dark forest"

"Ok I'm confused now, I thought the dark forest was supposed to be evil" webs says as kitty eyes the map on the back of wolf's back pocket.

"Well no ever did came out alive to tell the tale of what the dark forest looks like"

"I wish I had my quincena here"

"This place is very beautiful" princess says, "I wish I can have my birthday here"

"The wishing star is in here somewhere," said Puss determinedly.

Then wolf turns to princess with a smile.

"Well we can make that happen princess" he reaches to his back to get the map.

"Ok wolf what those the map say next?" Snake asked.

But once wolf tries to reach for it, he realized the map was missing then he turns and saw that it was gone.

Everyone gasped then they turn to see that kitty has it.

"I'll be taking this" kitty says and when they try to get it back, puss turned to Kitty with a smile.

"Kitty, may I please see the map?"

"No."

"Seriously? You won't even let me hold it for one min-ute?" said Puss.

"Not even for a second."

"Give us back the map" wolf said as he holds his hand out but kitty shook her head.

"No" then Puss lowered his head and took off his hat.

"Come on, Kitty. You've got to trust me." Puss's eyes got huge with sudden cuteness, turning their adorable-yet-mighty power on Kitty.

"Wait, what's going on with his eyes?" Dog said.

"Oh, they're getting bigger! Oh, Kitty you gotta trust him. Look at those eyes."

Wolf and the bad guys rolled tiger eyes in annoyance.

"You call that cute?" Kitty suddenly flashed her own cute-eyes at Puss; they were in a cute-eyes stand off! Which annoyed diane and the bad guys but then...

Dog looked between them excitedly. "Oh! Look at her! Oh! Those eyes are even bigger than yours. Do whatever she wants, Puss."

The two continued to pull out their cutest faces and poses, charming Dog more than each other. "It's all... so. cute!"

But then they heard wolf laughing, they stopped and turned to wolf.

"You call hat cute, that's nothing, I'll show you cute...oh princess" they looked to see princess walking next to him.

"Show them my favorite face"

Princess walks up between the two cats, she shuts her eyes real tight and they watched closely.

Then when opened her eyes, they were wide open and pink.