Cave of souls

"They got the dog" princess shouts then wolf picks her up.

"Don't worry honey we'll get them back" wolf says

"Don't worry, we can track them with this" puss grabs the map.

"Puss" wolf looked worried then everyone panicked as he puts princess down, they try to stop him.

"Wait stop"

"NO!"

Kitty and Puss pulled up the map to see where Dogs and the others'-avatars were.

It warped and suddenly their surroundings changed again. The Cave of Reflection appeared next to Puss and Kitty, right from Puss's path to the wishing star.

SHHHHK! The ground shook as huge spears of crystal shot up from the crust of the earth.

Before Puss could react, Kitty and the rest of the bad guys fell to the ground as boulders stacked up magically, forming a canopy of stone.

"Ah!" Wolf fell back and was trapped with puss.

Meanwhile, a crystal cave formed around them, cutting them off from Kitty and the others.

"WOLF!" He sees princess running to him.

"Princess!" He bends down as their hands touched then everyone called his name.

Divided by the wall of translucent, unbreakable crystal, there wasn't much else to do. Puss and Kitty locked eyes through the barrier, as wolf did the same with princess their hands pressed against it.

"It's going to be fine princess, I'll be fine, go"

"Yeah, You go find perrito and we'll find a way out of here," Puss told them.

Wolf locked in diane's gaze from between the crystal barrier--the last time they parted ways, Diane grabs princess.

"Come on princess"

"But what about"

"I'll be fine baby, I'll find a way out and I'll get you that star"

"But wolf I really don't-"

But he ran off before she could finished, things didn't end well. Would this time be different?
Kitty nodded before running off into the forest.

But little did Puss or Kitty know, Jack Horner had been watching them the whole time ... with his crystal ball!

The journey through the Dark Forest had clearly taken a toll on Jack. He was sweaty and frazzled.

He lashed his unicorns-and occasionally his men--with a horsewhip.

In fact, he was down to the last two members of the Baker's Dozen and Ethical Bug on his shoulder.

"C'mon, hurry up! I'm not paying you to stroll."

"Listen, Jack," Bug started. "You're not growing as a person. It's like--like you've got a hole in your heart that nothing can ever fill"

"Nothing? I beg to differ, Ethical Bug. Sighing, Jack continued. "Do you know why Little Jack Horner sat in a corner?"

"Uh... because it rhymes?"

"Yeah, because it rhymes. That's true. But also: I sat in that corner because I was staring at the door. Waiting for happiness to walk through. It never did." Jack continued,
"But then I realized: there is one thing that could make me truly happy."

"What's that?" asked Bug.

"Everything. All of the magic. Is that so much?"
That's your wish? What's that mean for everyone else?" Jack smiled maniacally. "Take a look," he said.