Wolf and puss vs death

Weeeee-oooo

A haunting whistle pierced through the scene, seemingly from nowhere.

The whistle was so harsh....

"Huh?"

"What is that?"

The bad guys gathered closer, "what is that whistling coming from?" Snake asked and shark quiver.

"It sounds scary" shake says.

Princess gets scared and holds on to wolf, he holds her right then he looks around.

Then wolf glared and growled and Puss saw him first. The wolf. Death. The wolf stepped through the curtain of magic at the star's edge, seeming bigger and stronger than ever, with his deadly sickles at his side-and Puss knew exactly what it meant.

"Who's that?"

"He's here for me," Puss said.

The wolf dragged his sickles across the surface of the star which prompted screens of light to rise from the stars surface that separated Pass from the others.

But wolf was tired of being afraid, he was going to finish this, he glared at the wolf bad hands princess to shark.

"He's here for me"

"What? What do you mean" snake asked.

They all had questions but wolf couldn't answer them, instead he walks up to princess and kisses her forehead, knowing he won't win and probably die, he won't see her again.

It was Puss and wolf versus Death, how it was always meant to be.

But wolf came this far for the shooting star he wasn't going to let death stop from getting the star for princess.

Although Puss was the one holding the map, he knew that he was trapped by the wolf, but he saw wolf bravery walking towards the wolf, he showd that he wasn't going to be afraid anymorez

Kitty and the others eyes widened. Hearing Puss's fear was one thing but seeing the wolf stalk toward Puss like a predator was something else entirely.

Kitty finally understood the danger that Puss was in.

"I've enjoyed the chase, gato and señor lobo But I think we've reached the end now, you and I, and him" the wolf said, teeth bared.

Puss tried to continue the wishing star incantation, but the wolf sneered at him and wolf Jaír glared at him.

"It's time I finish this once and for all"

"Ooh tuff guy I see, you're finally brave enough to die for your daughters and what about you gato Are you going to take the coward's way out? Run away to more lives? Or are you going to fight? Like señor lobo"

"Come on puss, let's end this"

CLANK? The wolf tossed something heavy and shiny to Puss. It was Puss's sword!

Puss's breath hitched as he struggled to continue the incantation, but, in this pivotal moment, he couldn't help but think about his past.

His memories rushed forward, overriding any fear he felt, and he saw himself as he truly was . .. Puss as a kitten. Puss getting his boots.
Meeting Dog. Reuniting with Kitty. Escaping with Dog, Showing Dog the super-cute eyes. Dancing with Kitty. Smelling roses with Dog..

"What's the matter, Puss? Lives flashing before your eyes?" the wolf sneered.

Then the same thing happened to wolf, except around his neck was a necklace and on it, was princess ring, he remembered when he had to go back to prison, she gave him her ring to remind him who he was doing this for, who he did this for"