Reunion

Pus sporting his new hasgard beard squated in the litter box, completing his business.

"Whatcha doin"?" the dog asked him.

"Ugh. You're back," Puss demurred.

"Oh, I never left"

Puss was just about to quip back when he heard a creaking sound, which didn't make sense because Mama Luna lay asleep in her armchair and all the other cats lay napping around the house.

Something heavy walked outside on the wooden planking at Mama Luna's. Puss noticed a shadow pass in the window.

The doorknob jiggled. A big nose sniffed under the door.

For one of the few times in his many lives, Puss was scared. Was it the wolf? Had he found him?

BOOM! With seemingly little effort from outside, the front door opened and smashed into splinters. But it wasn't the wolf.

(You thought it was the wolf, didn't you? So did Puss.)

It was piranha, he kicked down the down as he and the rest followed in, wolf sniffed the air, trying to pick up puss's scent, He was a dog but he has super scents.

"The bad guys" puss gasped as he hides.

The following scene was quite disastrous. Yowling cats raced up the curtains and the bookshelves. Puss took cover beneath a side table, peering fearfully from the shadows.
The dog zipped in next to him.

As the dust cleared, wolf motioned everyone toward Mama Luna then he puts his finger against his lips to keep everyone quiet.

"Ok everyone, find puss in boots, We've got to find him."

"What's a Puss in Boots?" Dog asked.

(What? Did you expect us to just keep calling him "the dog" all the time?)

"Seriously?" Puss quipped.

Then Mama Luna started to talking her sleep, "Get! I told you health department people, there are no cats here." Then she snored

Wolf exchanged a glance with the others, " we won't be long ma'am, we are just looking for a certain cat that's good at stealing things"

Puss panicked when he sees, shark picking up a car, checking to see if it's him.

He tries to hide in The other half of the cats that scrambled up shark and covered him.

Cats had a soft spot shark, they were attracted to him for some reason.

"I can't seemed to find him" shark says.

"Piranha, webs, how are you guys doing on your end?" Wolf asked as they check the other side of the house.

"Nothing yet" piranha says as he raids the fridge.

Then snake slithered next to wolf, "the only thing I see is a desperate crazy cat lady with issues, are you sure puss is here?" He asked wolf.

"Of course, my nose is never wrong"

There's so many cats!" He shoo them away with his tail when the cats gathered around him and stare at him.

From his hiding place, Puss watched it all with Dog.

They were such amateurs -nothing compared to the legendary Puss in Boots! He was quite amused.

Still on the hunt, shark grabbed, examined, and then presented Dog to wolf.

"Hey wolf, check this out"

"It's a dog in a cat costume," piranha laughed then everyone joins in on the joke.

"Oh yeah . .. tricky little guy aren't you, but it's not what we're looking for" wolf replied, shark threw him on the coach then he yanked Puss out from his hiding spot.