Death comes for us all

A flashback plays, to eleven years ago, before princess was born.

The bad guys were robbing a jewelry store, they took everything out, when they look outside to see the cops have arrived.

"Come on guys, let's bail" wolf shouts as they grab the bag of loot and ran to the back when a flash of orange flashed through them.

"Huh?"

"What was that" piranha asked as the rest were confused and when they looked around and realized something took the jewelry.

"Who's there?" Wolf asked as he was angry.

Then they hear footsteps on glass, they turn to see puss in boots.

"Pray for mercy from Puss... in boots" he draws his sword out and wolf saw he stole the jewelry from them.

"GET HIM!" He yelled.

Everyone runs after puss and as they tried to grab him, he jumps and skips through them, pushing them into each other, he gets to the exit.

They all glared at him when the police arrived inside, "freeze" an officer says.

The bad guys surrendered as they both their hands up.

And as they get arrested, wolf glared at puss as he returns the Jewels to the owner and he gets praised by reporters, puss smirked at him.

"Let this be a lesson to you lobo, never forget the name of puss...in boots" he jumped on a moving truck and ran off.

"One of these days puss, you'er luck and lives will run out and you'll be sorry"

The flashback to wolf thinking about it, but then: "wolf...wolf...WOLF!" He heard snake calling him.

"Huh? Yeah!"

"Wanna take a break" snake noticed how distracted he look.

"Yeah yeah, Sure, come in guys, let's take a break"

Webs goes on her computer, "I'll see if I can puss whereabouts on the web"

Shark and piranha do some stretching and snake puts in some gas.

Wolf noticed a local bar, "hey guys, I'll be in here for a bit"

"Ok take care" snake says.

As he walks inside the deserted bar, he takes a seat and looks around for anyone.

"Hello? Anyone here? Ugh that's just great"

Then wolf suddenly heard whistling. It was tuneless, haunting, and ... close.

"Huh?" He looks around to see where that whistle was coming from.

Through the reflection in the mirror, wolf realized he didn't see someone sitting on the stool next to him.

"What?" He turns his head and he meets face to face to face with another wolf, staring at him.

"AH!" He got startled and breaths, "oh geez, you scared me, have me quiet a fright there"

"I been told that" said the hooded wolf, who gave him a toothy smile and raised his own glass.

"Well, if it isn't the big bad wolf himself, mr. Wolf, leader of the once famous bad guys" the wolf said, chuckling. "In the fur." He surveyed wolf's confused face in the reflection of his drink.

"Yeah, thanks, nice to meet you"

There was something about the wolf that made him feel nervous and uneasy.

"Hey. I never do this, but can I get your autograph? I've been following you for a long time," the wolf said.

"Thanks, uh, good to meet you, too, Puss said. There was something about the wolf that made him feel nervous and uneasy.
"Hey. I never do this, but can I get your autograph?
I've been following you for a long time," the wolf said. He pulled out a old bad guys "Wanted" poster and unrolled it, letting the "Wanted: Dead or Alive" message unfurl at top.

Then he tapped the word "dead" and said, "Sign right there."

Okay, that made wolf feel VERY uneasy and terrified.

He gulps as he looks at the poster then back to the wolf, then he noticed he had sickle.

He immediately gets up but the hooded wolf pulls his sickle out, his blade sliced through his arm, leaving a cut.

"AH!!" Wolf was in shocked as he grabbed his arm, then he gasped, he pulled his hand.

And he froze when saw his paw was covered in blood, he looks down at his arm and saw that blood was dripping on his coat.

Then he looks up at the hooded wolf who sniffed the air.

"Ah! I just love the smell of fear" he said.

Wolf tarted at him then without thinking, he pushed the table towards him.

But he slicked his sickle right through it, cutting into two, it brought wolf some time as he ran to the door but it was locked and as he struggled to open it, he looks back to see the other wolf whistling in a creepy eerie and walked towards wolf, dragging his sickles menacingly across the floor.

"Ah! Wolf panicked then he hit the door to open in time when the other wolf sliced through the door.

"AH" he immediately ran to the others when the sickle was almost close to cutting through his head.

"We need to go!" He yelled, this grabbed everyone's attention as they see wolf running and he looked terrified.

"What's wrong?" Snake slithered your to him as he was concerned about his friend.

"We need to go now!" He was fidgety with the keys trying to find one to open the car door and he immediately ran in shutting.

Everyone gets in, he looks though the mirror and sees the wolf staring at him then winking.

It made Wolf feel anxious then he steps on the gas and takes off.

"Corre corre señor lobo" the others wolf crackled.

Wolf breath heavily as he felt his own heart beating at a very high speed, if he doesn't calm down, he could get a heart attack.

Snake was concerned about him, "hey? What happened back there"

It caught wolf off guard, "what? Oh-uh-it's nothing-just nothing!" He didn't wanted to tell them what happened because it would worry them and they would have to call off the search for the wishing Star.

Then snake noticed the cut on his arm, "what happened to your arm"

Wolf hides his arm and lied, "oh...I just cut myself on a sharp wood"

He didn't know what that other wolf want but puss was about to suffer the same thing.