Battle for the wishing star

♪ The legend will never die... ♪

♪ Da-da-da-dun. ♪

Wolf was getting annoyed by the loud singing as he covers his ears.

"Would you all stop It"

"Sounds like someone's having a good time" he heard a familiar voice.

"Huh?" He turns around to see a reflection of his old self.

"Hey wolf long time no seen"

Wolf was curious as he walks up to his reflection.

"we had it all didn't we, money fame, freedom"

"Yeah, but That's all in the past now, it wasn't enough to make me happy"

"Oh yeah, it was all fun till you have everything up for a baby"

"Hey!" Wolf gets offended, "that baby changed me for the better, she makes me happy"

"Oh us that so, so tell me, why are you so desperate to look for the shooting star"

"One more number!" Guitarist Puss laughed to his other lives. But Puss couldn't.

"This has been fun, but can you tell me how to get out of here? I've got to get back to Dog and Kitty."

The music stopped. All the other lives blinked at Puss.

"I'm doing this for my daughter" but then his own reflection laughed at him, taunting him.

"You don't think I know, I know you better then that and if I know me I say, you're just using her as an excuse because deep down underneath all that softness, you want the star for yourself"

"That's Not true"

"Not true?"

"Whoa. I thought you were going to get the wish. You got the map. You don't need them," said the swordsman.

"Yeah, get those lives back. Become the legend again, town to town"

"Who are you kidding, you're buying your own con"

"I'm getting the wishing star for my daughter, I never do this for me" he storms out, he didn't wanted to listen more but....

"Even though she's not your real daughter" his old self taught him.

"Party to party"

"Puss in Boots walks alone"

"Yeah, Puss in Boots walks alone. Was the legend so big there was no room for anyone else?"

Then wolf turned back to his reflection, "hey! You keep princess out of this, she has done nothing but loved me"

"Oh, the legend's still big, gato. It's you that got small"

"Yeah, you changed, man"

"Admit it, she's holding back, you wish that you never meet princess and that you had your old life back"

"I hear he's best friends with a dog now"

"And he doesn't even have a sword"

"My life is perfect for how it is now with princess and I don't need you to show me how worthless I am"

"Some hero"

"You've become a scaredy-cat"

Then wolf's reflection shook his head and crossed his arms.

"Wow! You really have changed your not the wolf you used to be, you gone soft and weak all for what! A child that's not even your own, you're a coward"

"And your a bad reflection of my old terrible miserable past"