Jack the bad baker

Jacks pumpkin tank charged dead seenesires
mowing through flowers.

He closed in on the field of roses and did it fast. However, the giant roses that shot from the earth really put a thorn (see what we did there?) in his plans and blocked the way.

The tank came to a violent stop.
Frustrated, Jack barked orders at his henchmen.

"Well? Start chopping!" Jack yelled.

The Baker's Dozen leapt to the forest floor and hacked away at the flowers.

But suddenly, one tough baker's whole body got swallowed by a giant carnivorous daisy. Nothing but bones were left behind.

"Jerryl No!" called one of the other henchmen as Jerry's cleaver landed on the railing next to Jack.

Jack knew it was time to bring out the big guns. He buried his arm deep into the endless bag and pulled out the "Eat Me" cookie and "Drink Me" bottle.

"Ooh, magic snacks. Save those for later." Jack said, tossing them back in.
He then pulled out a large spinning wheel and tossed it aside. Next, he pulled out a broom with little waving arms and tossed that aside, too.

"Guess I overpacked," Jack quipped. "Aha! Pay dirt!"

From the inside of the bag, Jack produced a jar with a magical cricket inside.

"Defoliate! Fly and feast! Eat those flowers!" Jack called to the locust as its eerie glow bathed his face. But it wasn't a magic locust at all.

It was a cricket.

"What are you, then? Some sort of demon grasshopper? A deadly fairy? Put a spell on this forest, then."

"I don't cast spells!" said the bug.

"Well, what DO you do?"

"I- I judge you. I sit on your shoulder and judge your actions and the quality of your character.

I'm like ... an ethical bug!"

Jack grumbled. "I really DID overpack," he said.

WHAM! A bearded baker slammed onto the tank next to Jack.

The baker held on for dear life as a giant buttercup tried to pull him away.

"Aren't you gonna help him, Jack? You're losing a lot of men!" cried the bug.

Jack kept digging in the bag.

"I'm not really stressing about manpower, because in my bag are the mightiest fairy-tale weapons from my enchanted arsenal. These babies are gonna get me that magic wish even after the whole team is dead and gone." Jack admitted.

Bug winced. "Now, now. Jack, as your conscience, I think you should_

Jack pulled out a beautiful red bird from his bag.

It was a phoenix, a symbol of rebirth and the eternal cirele of life.

He clearly wasn't interested in having a conscience. Jack was all villain.
FWOOSH! Jack stretched the neck of the phoenix and aimed it like a flamethrower, igniting the forest.

Some of his men screamed in agony as they were lit on fire, but Jack didn't care.

"Don't be near where I'm flame-throwing!" Jack called out. It wasn't his fault the Baker's Dozen weren't quick enough to get out of the way.