Stopping jack horner

"You know, ahen you said death wear a her you
thought you were being melodramatic," Kitty said, They were still at the wishing star
Puss handed the map back to Kitty.

What he had come here for, he no longer needed. The battle with the wolf had proved that.

Then snake turns to wolf, "so death was following us huh?"

"It's a long story" wolf chuckles softly.

"Well I'm sure you have time when we get home"

"The wish is yours. You deserve someone you can trust," Puss told her, and he meant every word.

Kitty took the map, but she needed it now just as much as Puss did.

"I don't need it," she admitted. "I've got what I've wished for. There was no magic required....but I think we should give it to someone who really deserves it"

Kitty and puss turns to wolf as he puts princess down.

"Go on kid, it's yours, happy birthday" kitty hands the map to princess, she looks confused then wolf turns to puss they both smiled.

"A promise is a promise after all, I got you the map lobo"

Wolf takes the map and he bends down to princess as everyone gathers around her, with warm smiles.

"Well here we are princess, I finally got you the wishing Star like I promise, so go on make a wish, this is my birthday present for you"

Princess takes the map, looks up at wolf who was smiling then she sees everyone eager to see her make the wish but instead....she shook her head slowly.

"Oh Wolf I been trying to te you all day, I don't want the bloody wish"

The bad guys were shocked, including kitty and puss.

"You don't?"

"No! I Don't see a wish or a perfect present not when I have you guys to celebrate my birthday, I don't care what you give me for my birthday you guys are all the presents I ever need and that's more then enough for me, I don't need anything else, not even a blood Wish, no wish required" she smiled at him then he turns to Diane who makes a-I-told-you-so-smirk.

"But i think someone else deserves the wish" she turns to Goldielocks and she was surprised to see princess giving her the map.

"Here, I think this belongs to you"

Goldielocks was touched as she takes the map, it was the kindest thing princess ever done.

"Use it to wish for your family back"

Goldielocks wanted to make the wish but she looked back at her real family, seeing how they'll missed her made her rethink everything.

"You know what, I don't really need the wish, I don't to find my real family, not when they were with me all along, besides it wouldn't be fair it take a wish on a birthday now would it"

She picks the map back to princess, "go on birthday girl, make a wish"

She looks around to see everyone was now encouraging her.

"Go on princess

Princess looks around as she sees everyone gathering around, encouraging princess to make the wish.

"Go on darling, make a wish" mama bear says.

"Go princess" wolf says.

"You earn it baby" snake says.

However, speaking of magic ... from inside the magical bottomless bag, Jack's voice could be heard. "Oh, magic snacks!" he said and chewed as loud as only a deceitful piemaker could.