Chapter Two - A Proper Hogwarts Welcome

Lex's POV

"Ready to be humbled, Sallow?" I cockily mock as I enter the DADA classroom, finding it with ease after he showed me around this morning.

A smile crosses Sebastian's face at my words. Oh he's cute. "You know, Y/L/N I thought you were going to be the threat but Ominis here seems to think your sister is far more dangerous."

A bit confused I look at Ominis and notice the 3 inch rip in his sleeve that is coated in dried blood. "AHH What happened?!"

"Your sister happened!" Sebastian says laughing. "She's out of control, hurting our sweet Ominis like that!" I can tell he's joking, but if Y/N heard him I know she'd be upset. Y/N's heart is too big and I know the thought of hurting someone else would eat her up inside with guilt.

"Thank you so much!" I hear her sweet voice outside the door as she enters the classroom. I'm so glad we get to see each other. Quickly claiming the 2 seats in front of Sebastian and Ominis, I turn to wave her over.

---------------------------------

Y/N's POV

YAY! LEX! I run over to my sister ignoring everything else around me. Jumping into a big hug, I nearly knock her out of her seat before I start rapid fire speaking at her, "Ahh Lex, I have so much to tell you!!! The common room, Poppy, dancing cactuses, oh the greenhouse, so many cats! I did have a bumpy morning for a bit there where I got lost.... Oh I actually stabbed someone which was awful, but he was really nice about it and showed me back to class..." I notice Lex's eyes wander behind me causing me to lose my train of thought and turn around. I immediately spot Ominis sitting next to a smirking brown eyed Slytherin.

"OH OMINIS!" I jump up and give him a hug leaning over the desk to reach him. Releasing him after a few seconds, I notice nearly everyone in the room staring and the red glow covering his cheeks and ears. Oh goodness, was that too much? Oh well! I'm so glad I get to see him again.

Ignoring the looks, I quickly grab my bag from the ground and take out two small vials with 3 folded white shirts. "I hope you are feeling better! I found the nurse and told her what happened. She gave me these," I take his hand so he can feel the vials in front of him on the desk. "She said if there is any residual pain in the muscle tissue, this will help. Ohh I also forgot to get your shirt size, so I picked you up 3 different sizes. The house elves said these were the most common sizes for guys in our year so hopefully one of them works." I set the vials on top of the shirts and slide them right in front of him so the fabric touches his hands.

"Thank you, Y/N. You really didn't have to, but I appreciate the gesture." A huge smile covers my face at his words and I find myself getting lost in his foggy blue eyes once again. Oh how I could get lost in them forever.

"I'm Sebastian." The other boy cuts in causing me to remove my eyes from the beautiful man.

"Lovely to meet you. I'm Y/N, Lex's sister."

"Oh I know, Ominis has told me all about you." He nudges Ominis' arm and I see Ominis' face redden once again. My face goes a bit pale. I hope he didn't tell him about my awkward extended hug from earlier in the day.

Ehhhh I got distracted by his eyes and his amazing smell, and how comfortable it felt in his arms. Oh Merlin, I probably made him uncomfortable.

That's why his face went red.

Oh gods, he probably hates me.

Of course he does, I stabbed him! I'd hate me too...With my mind in a panic I start falling into a hole of anxiety when suddenly a small older woman asks for our attention in the front of the class.