Chapter Twenty Four - Banishing a Boggart

Sebastian's POV

"Damn. It actually doesn't look half bad." I wrap my arm around Lex's waist as I lean against her. We're both out of breath and exhausted from working on the last of the major repairs.

"RIGHT? Y/N's gonna be so excited!"

"And why the hell could Ominis and Y/N not be here to help today?" I lean against the kitchen counter.

She slaps my shoulder weakly, "I told you I wanted it to be a surprise for her." She moves in front of me wrapping her arms around my neck and pulls me into a kiss. "But I appreciate all your help."

I pull her against me, continuing to enjoy this intimate moment. "You know...we could test out the shower? Make sure it's working properly." I let my wicked grin flash as she pulls out of the kiss and rolls her eyes at me.

"Such an idiot." She mumbles as she grabs my hand and pulls me towards the bathroom. Fuck yeah!

As soon as we enter, I waste no time, picking Lex up to push her against the closed door. Her hands start tearing at my clothes as I kiss all over her neck and grope her chest through her blouse. "Fuck, you taste so good." Finally getting both our shirts off, she jumps out of my arms to focus on my pants as I turn my attention to turning the shower on.

Our hot moment was short lived as the brown water spurting into the tub, makes me soft in an instant. "OH WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell as my mind immediately switches gears to wanting to fix the issue. Fucker! I just fixed this!

I hear giggling next to me as I turn to see Lex leaning against the sink red faced from laughing. She's so beautiful.

"Something funny?"

"I like handyman Sallow...he's so responsible." She comes up and kisses my cheek.

"I'm always responsible." I stick my tongue out at her. She starts giggling again as she rolls her eyes.

"I'll go make us some lunch." As she leaves I resume repairs again, I think about how I agree with her. I have always been serious when it comes to home repairs or fixing things...My dad ingrained in me that there's no sense in fixing something half assed for it to just break again. Always best to do it right or not at all.

Wrapping up our long day we finally were able to get everything at least functional. The biggest project Lex wanted us to make sure was looking good was the kitchen. I look around taking in the final result of everything. It's very Y/N. Everything is so bright and colorful. Various hues of blue painted everywhere with windows stretching up to the ceiling letting beams of light cascade down from the stained glass at the top. Not Lex's style, but she's beyond happy knowing that Y/N will love the surprise of having this room the way she envisioned it.

"They should be here soon!" She jumps up all excited as she stares out the window waiting.

After about 10 minutes the couple arrives. Lex runs outside, covering Y/N's eyes as she walks her into the house for the reveal.

"Okay, are you ready?"

"Of course I am!" Y/N's voice is impatient. Removing her hands from Y/N's face Lex's looks at her sister with intensity, studying her reaction. Y/N's mouth falls open as she takes in the kitchen. "Merlin, Lex! It's perfect! IT'S SO PERFECT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!" She starts bouncing around as she delivers hugs to both Lex and I before walking around looking and touching everything in the kitchen.

I walk over to Ominis and give him an update on everything we did that day. "Thank you, Sebastian." He pulls me into a big hug, patting my back.

"EEEEE" Y/N squeaks, "We should definitely have the rest of the house ready to go by the end of term!"