Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯσ

Forms of Sun Breathing

First form: Dance;
The user performs a singular downwards vertical slash in an arcing motion.

Second form: Clear Blue Sky;
The user spins and twists their upper body in a circular motion, releasing a 360° slash.

Third form: Raging Sun;
The user unleashes two consecutive arcing slashes around themself in order to strike incoming attacks.

Fourth form: Burning Bones, Summer; The user performs a singular slash utilizing a spiraling motion which extends in front of themself to defend from imminent frontal attacks.

Fifth form: Setting Sun;
The user backflips into the air before performing a singular horizontal slash which aims to decapitate the target.

Sixth Form:
Solar Heat Haze;
The user rushes forth, now attempting to deliver a strike seemingly enveloped in a heat-haze, masking the true length and location of the blade to deliver an unexpected strike.

Seventh form: Beneficent Radiance;
The user spirals into the air whilst performing a swirling slash upwards to strike the target.

Eighth form: Sunflower Thrust;
The user performs a singular thrust utilizing the tip of their blade to strike the target.

Ninth form: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance;
The user performs a large array of consecutive slashes in a continuous motion to strike the target whilst also being capable of decapitating multiple targets.

Tenth form: Fire Wheel;
The user flips into the air behind the opponent before unleashing a singular vertical slash in a circular motion to swiftly cut the target in half.

Eleventh Form: Fake Rainbow;
The user performs high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages used mostly to evade attacks. The afterimages work most effectively on enemies with good vision.

Twelfth form: Flame Dance;
A two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash leading into a horizontal slash right after.

Thirteenth Form;
The user continuously performs all twelve forms of Sun Breathing in repetitive succession to increase the accuracy and agility of its movements, and attacks.

——————————————————————

Y/n had been training with Mitsuri for a week now. She mainly focused on how to use a katana, Mitsuri tried to teach her a breathing style but y/n refused to do so. Y/n kept telling Mitsuri that the voice in her head was teaching her. Mitsuri tried to convince her but damn she was stubborn and strong. So she decided to let her be.

It was getting dark soon so Mitsuri decided to call off the training session as she had to go patrol. "Tsugikuni Chan I need to go, Good luck for the final selection" Mitsuri said waving goodbye. "Arigato Mitsuri san, I'll do my best!" Y/n said with a thumbs up as she saw Mitsuri's figure leaving.

Y/n then quickly left the arena and headed towards the butterfly estate to take a shower and fall asleep. 'I better take a shower quick and sleep' y/n thought to her self. After she had a nice warm shower she changed into her (f/c) pajamas and knocked out on her bed.