Chapter fifteen

"She gives the cold wind, chills. Beware."

A lot of time has passed, so much so that the sports festival flew by. I didn't participate knowing that I would win easily, besides, I'm not a hero, I'm a Demon Slayer who was hired to plant Wisteria trees to the most popular hero school worldwide, and I did. It was all done, I thought my work was too but I stayed back after the warning from Muzan.

But seeing how lethal Bakugo's abilities were, how overpowered Midoriya's strength was so much so that he kept breaking himself, Todoroki's different abilities of ice and fire, Kirishima's defence, Uraraka's creativity with her zero gravity and the rest of the classmates just surprised me so much. They aren't just dumb kids gifted with powers, they know their shit. Especially the girls. Of course they still had a long way to go, but I'm sure they'll be amazing people and the boys would be such powerful heros that people can look up to one day.

I started to learn much more about Class 1A, even if it was just me observing from a distance as I avoided them as much as possible and they were also busy with their soon-to-be hero duties.

I was accepted into the class as a half demon, I kept trying to figure myself out. How am I the demon? Why am I a demon? Are my parents related to this? Am I a curse to the most powerful person's bloodline...?

The number of thoughts in my head were countless, but I held my guard up. The control I had of becoming a demon and human was at a very unique pattern. It ran mainly based on my emotions and my thoughts.

A part of me said that I have these powers of becoming a demon because of my mother...I don't know why I thought that but, it just made sense to me.

There was a lot of training going on with Class 1A, I was invited but it wasn't mandatory to attend it. I didn't bother to know much more about the class but I instead started to focus on myself, my past, my parents and my current situation.

Muzan also stopped communicating with me through my slumber, which bothered me a little but I didn't take it too seriously because I knew I was his main target at the moment. I have a gut feeling thinking that it might not only be me but another individual from the corps...it doesn't matter now anyway.

The morning of shopping with Class 1A for summer camp...

The early morning at around four o clock was spent for rehabilitation training. The injuries I had were now completely healed. A couple hours go by.

I take a warm and pleasant bath, taking my time to get ready and relax. I dry myself off, putting on a (f/c) sports bra and wrapping the towel around my waist. My hair was wet as I exit the bathroom, hanging till my ass. I look at myself in the mirror. Taking in my physique.

My body was not as curvy as Momo's due to my rigorous training and activities, making it muscular and bulky. My body wasn't as smooth skinned as Tsuyu's, it was with battle scars. My face wasn't as bright as Uraraka's, it was expressionless. My voice wasn't sweet and soft like Mina's, it was brave and commanding, deep and strong. The claws scar on my torso was the least admirable from all the things on my body, it reminded me that I couldn't save my mother.

I felt sort of insecure about it, but 10 minutes later I brushed it off.

I was supposed to go to the mall with the class for getting supplies to a summer camp. I was going too because, first, I need a break according to the girls and "enjoy the teens", second, it was a demon prone area so...yeah.

I started getting ready in the late morning at around 10 am. Believe it or not I actually have decent clothes.

I wore a black full sleeves turtle neck along with classy pants in the colour beige and normal white sneakers. I put my hair up into a half pony, my deep red locks flying softly. I put on a sling bag and leave the house.

Once I reach the mall through the train, I meet up with everyone. Gaining surprised compliments on my fashion sense.

"Damn (y/n), you've got taste!" Mina said scanning me up and down with a surprised look. "This is unexpected-" Momo said with a faint blush. "Not gonna lie, I dig the look y/n!" Kaminari grinned. I chuckle softly, "Thankd guys, real sweet of you." I grin softly.  Damn Bakugo, you're missing out here... Kirishima thought with a faint blush.

Mina and Uraraka wrap their arms around my shoulders and walk along, showing me the place...

At the infinity castle...

"Gotcha...~! I can kill her no worries! Right, Akaza-San...~? Just kill her in front of her friends at her summer camp...~!" Doma giggles, turning towards Akaza who was annoyed sitting in the same room as Douma, listening to him. The plan that Douma made to kill (y/n) made much more sense than his idiotic smile according to Akaza.

"I've fought her before...she's no joke."Akaza started to think, blurring out Douma's blabbering and wicked smile in his own thoughts. "There's no doubt she's stronger than Lord Muzan, and her gaze...it's frightening! I never got so scared in my life, even with lord Muzan..." Akaza sweat a bead at the thought.

"What if I join-?" Akaza's thoughts were interrupted by Douma. "You seem to be in deep though, Akaza San.." Douma looked at Akaza with a grin. "Shut up." Akaza glared. "Of course I can't join a Demon Slayer, get a grip Akaza!"
Akaza thought until he left the castle, wandering around the night for his next meal...