-(••÷[ Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₜₕᵢᵣₜₑₑₙ ]÷••)-

The cold wind blowing softly into our house,
Making some leaves and snow entering along.
"Y/n!" Hearing my mother call me,
I run over to her and hug her.

It was the day I turned 10 and I got a new kimono made from my dear mother.
"Here put it on for me."
Agreeing to what my mother said, I put on the kimono in the other room and came out to show it off.

Her eyes welled up with tears, I run over to her with nothing but pure concern and cupped her face with my hands.

"Mother what's wrong?"
"Oh it's nothing darling," she wiped off some of her tears. "I'm glad you liked it" she smiled. "Like it? I love it!" I jump and start twirling around.

It was faint but I could hear some words come out my mothers mouth. "I'm sorry I did this to you..." I turn around only to see her lying dead, just like the way I saw her a couple months ago...

"MOTHER!" I yell rushing over to her cold body, shaking it in attempt to bring her consciousness back.

"Oh Y/n...You humans are hopeless in all angles" I hear a male voice behind me. I snap neck towards the direction I heard the voice.

"What do you want now Muzan? We all know I'm the future Demon Lord" I glare at him, locking eyes with his blood red ones.

I saw a tick form on his forehead. I smirk at the sight of it. Muzan knew...He knew that I was the next Demon Lord because I can overpower him. That's why...

He fears me.

"Oh Y/n, you know we have become even more powerful than before... I will crush you" he said menacingly, smiling he made his way towards me. "You've been quite close with some Marechi is what I have noticed"

"And? They are under my protection, you know just gonna put that out there for your crusty 1000 year old brain to understand" I stand up facing him.

I saw him raise his hand up, point his index finger to my mother's cold body. He smirked like a psychopath before I heard a loud scream. 'She was alive?!' I quickly turn around to see a blood bath of my mother's blood all over our house and my face.

I stood there, eyes widened, my figure trembling, my lungs unable to breathe.
I felt his presence behind me, leaning towards me he whispered,

"There will be war, and it won't be pretty."

I jolt out my bed, trembling, sweating and breathing heavily. "Y/n Chan!" I heard my sensei's sweet voice. She ran over, hugging me softly trying not to hurt me as much due to my injuries.

"M-Muz-za-Muzan H-he" tears build up in my eyes daring to escape and break free. "Shh it's okay" Mitsuri patted my back in assurance trying to calm me down. I wouldn't say that I was crying about Muzan starting a war, but the way he treated my mother wasn't pretty...And I won't forgive him.

About 20 minutes later she had calmed me and I have told her about my dream or mostly a nightmare. "I'll send a crow to Master about this so for now let's plant the wisteria in this odd creatures school" Mitsuri said making me snicker. "Creature? What could possibly be worse than demons?" I ask. "A walking crow headed man!" She threw her hands in the air. I chuckled at her.

~~~

You see the thing is, I wasn't always demon. After my mother's death, I started craving for blood but not in a way I wanted to kill people for it, a few drops would suffice. At times I would want real flesh, at times like that...I try to eat more animal flesh.

I always had a theory that my mother is somehow inside me, experiencing life along with me. Sounds crazy but my opinion to myself.

Since I've become a demon, Muzan had been contacting me through my dreams. At first it was him just sending simple death threats that didn't last long but this was the first time he was able to control my own dreams. I'm experiencing things that are very new to me and it feels weird and mostly depressing...

~~~

Me and Mitsuri finished our job in ordering the Kakushi to plant the wisteria trees. She had to leave so I gave her my goodbyes, but before she left she gave me a bento. "Eat well sweetie" she pat my head. Her voice sounded so comforting, now I understand why Iguro likes her.

I head back to the now empty classroom of 1A It was lunch so that explains why it was empty.

I was peacefully eating my bento given by Mitsuri until I hear someone open the door.
I didn't even spare a look to see who it was.

"The hell do you want you American bitchass"
I snarl, continuing to eat my food.

"I understand you are mad young-" I didn't allow All Might to finish his sentence. "Look, Master had talked to me about this and I respect his decision. So if you are going to interrupt my lunch, I will have it elsewhere because I have work to do as well." I start packing my lunch.

"No no, please I'm here only to talk..." He sounded sorry...but it's not like I give a fuck anyway. "Tch..." I sit back down while giving him a glare and continuing to eat my lunch while avoiding eye contact.

"I am sorry young Y/n..." he apologised. "Fuck off All Might...I need to train" I pack up my lunch bento in my bag and head to the door. All Might didn't seem to stop me, I saw a slight smile on his lips in the corner of my eye, I chose to ignore it though.

I open the door, and low behold the whole ass class is standing there.

"I need to leave" I say, with a stern look. I'm already stressed enough about Muzan and...Ms having human cravings, so I could kill then right here right now. But I'm stopping myself to do so.

"You can leave without an explanation" Todoroki says while standing in-front of me, giving me a cold glare.

"I have nothing to explain" I glare back at him, my pupils slowly turning slit.

"After appearing to school with bandages everywhere around your body, your sassy attitude which appeared out of nowhere, the way you fainted out of exhaustion and you bringing random girls to *our* school...Yeah we obviously deserve an explanation." Bakugo said from my right. I gave him a stern look.

Shit I'm begging pressured to speak up...

Meanwhile in the infinity castle...

AKAZA P.O.V:

How am I supposed to kill a girl? Isn't that bitch ass' Douma's job? I hate him to the core.
I was ordered to kill a female hashira named, Tsugikuni Y/n... I'll tell you she's powerful, I don't think I can kill her myself though-

"Akaza" lord Muzan said in his signature deep voice. I quickly bow down in front of him. "Yes lord Muzan" I say, looking down to the hard wooden floor.

"I need you to kill that girl...along with Douma"

Those words which left Lord Muzan's throat made me sick and angry to the core. Douma? Oh come on!

"Your wish is my command sir" Lord Muzan vanished into thin air and the psycho, rainbow eyed man walked to me. He probably heard the whole conversation...

"Ahh Akaza-san!" He exclaimed while running around me in circles. It annoyed me to the core... I needed to kill a girl which was a big task and now I need to do it with Douma. What did I do to deserve this?

To be continued...

I'm Uhm...hello! It's been a bit-
Well my parent had taken away my phone to focus on my exams...BUT FEAR NOT CUZ IM BACK! AHAHA IMMA UPDATE ONCE EVERY WEEK!

I'm so sorry tho, it genuinely wasn't my fault or intention to so...

Anyway have a good day!