ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

AT THE INFINITY CASTLE...

"Akaza" Muzan said in his signature deep tone. "Yes Lord Muzan?" Akaza was bowing down infront of Muzan. "I need you to kill two people, A boy with Hanafuda earrings with a scar on his forehead. I also need you to kill a demon girl with the same earrings and a odd birthmark on her forehead. She is at UA and I need you to kill her as soon as possible, She is a really big threat to me." "As you wish Lord Muzan." Akaza responded

~Present time at USJ~

"Y/n!" Todoroki and Midoriya yell. "no no no no no..." Y/n kept murmuring. Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki tried to approach her with caution. "NO LEAVE! I'LL HURT YOU!" y/n yelled making a ring of scorching fire around her so she could be left alone. "Calm down im okay I'm okay" she murmured to herself. She calmed herself down returning back into her human form, but she was breathing very heavily and was panicking. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Midoriya were watching in horror and confusion, a fire ring surrounding her her body slowly coming back to normal. They were really confused, they had questions and wanted answers, especially Todoroki and Bakugo.

-BAM-

A loud firework like explosion filled the area around y/n, she was still hyperventilating, but the loud crash spiked her emotions, making her a blood thirsty demon once again.

Smoke filled the entire area around her,
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? I CANT SEE ANYTHING!"
"Why is there fireworks and smoke? Bakugo is this your doing?"
"No shit Sherlock of course it's not me!"
"Y/n is she gonna be okay!?"

The smoke cleared up revealing y/n, her slit eyes, sharp claws, and pointy fangs were back. She was trying to go after Midoriya who was a Marechi, she was in front of Midoriya in a blink of an eye, she used her claws to try and attack him but she was held back by a tall man with white hair and two swords on his back.

He knocked out y/n but hitting her neck. He lift her up, she was asleep, tears were falling from from her now closed eyes, a slight smile appeared on her face. It looked like she was relieved, like she was finally set free.

"I need the medics right now! Get me some bandages while your at it." Tengen said to the three boys who were watching everything in confusion. "WHO THE HELL ARE YO-"
"Do you want me to repeat what I just said?" Tengen said to Bakugo death staring him.

~few hours later at Recovery Girl's Office~

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes noticing that I was at a unfamiliar place then I realised it was recovery girl's office, I turned to my left seeing Aizawa completely wounded and unconscious, I looked around and see Tengen and Muichiro talking to each other, Tengen was stress talking while Muichiro was listening quietly. "T-Tengen? M-Mui? W-what happened?" I said trying to get up but realised there were some sort of tube's connecting to my body.

"(N/n)!" Muichiro ran up to me and Tengen went to call recovery girl.
"Mui!" He hugged me and I hugged him back. This was once in a blue moon moment because I never really saw Mui with that much of a expression.

"I heard what happened..." he said breaking out the hug and looking at me. "Yeah... I don't know how the villains got in my nerves but oh well" I said. "Oh well? What do you mean 'oh well'?" He kept mumbling about I should have taken care of myself. "Aww your worried about me?" I said locking eye contact with Muichiro. "Of course I am!" Muichiro said hugging me again so of course I hugged him back.

With that Tengen came back into the room with Recovery Girl. "Tengen!" I said with Muichiro still hugging me, he was practically sitting on my lap and hugging me and refused to move even an inch. "Okay Mui, Tengen and recovery girl are here." I said patting his back.
He just snarled at them like a cat. I giggled at his behaviour, "(n/n)" he said looking up and locking his sky blue irises with my (e/c) ones.
"Hmm?" I hummed in response. "If you die, I will kill you" I laughed at his statement. "Okay deal, now get off me will you?" He groaned and let go of me, then sat beside me hugging my arm. 'Such a cuddly kitten' I thought.

Tengen then explained to me what happened.
"I see" I said. Then I saw all might barge in. "Young Y/n!" Me and Muichiro flinched at his entrance. "I am so sorry I were of no use, you had to fight Nomu on your own"
"Yeah you were useless" Muichiro said nudging his face into my arms.
"No shit" Tengen said turning away from him.
"Guys!" I said, they both gave me a 'hmph'.
"It's okay All Might I defeated it, plus you would go over your time limit." All Might turned towards Recovery Girl and they had a telepathic conversation.
'Did you tell em!?' Recovery Girl shook her head. "Don't worry All Might it was obvious, my sense of smell does not lie to me" I said pointing to my nose and smiling. "Oh" he replied rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed and turned to his skeleton form.

"Anyway I was meaning to ask, who are you guys? No offence young y/n but you seem crazy powerful for a person who is at your age." He questioned.
An hour went by telling him about demons and demon slayers. But I never mentioned about my past and family. "Okay that is going to take a while to process."

I then saw Yuki fly through the door and land on my shoulders.
"CAW CAW! I HAVE A MISSION FOR YOU! THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO DISAPPEARED IN A TRAIN NAMED THE MUGUEN TRAIN!" Yuki said which left All Might shook. 'It talks!?'
"ITS A COMBINE MISSION WITH KYOJIRO RENGOKU THE FLAME PILLAR! LEAVE BY TONIGHT AND YOU WILL REACH THERE BY DAWN!" Yuki finished. I saw the clock and it was already 7:00pm.

I was getting up then Muichiro nudged my shirt. "I need to go Mui"
"Are you sure? You've never turned into a demon twice in a week." I gave him a smile and told him that I would be okay. I looked back at Tengen and he gave me a nod along with a smile.

So my next mission is with Rengoku in a train...

To be continued...

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry I updated late!! I was having so much homework to complete plus I had so many other fanfics ideas and wanted to write them but I wanted this book to finish first.
I've decided to post two chapters every week soook yeeee....

Plus here is my Tumblr Account:
Username: anime_weebness
I post about updates on there.

Oh and I drew a character... plz tell me your opinions on it. I posted about it on Tumblr anyway Peace!