cHaPtEr ElEvEn

I got little to no sleep last night, I am just a kid. Why does this need to happen to me? Out of all people? It's not even been a year since mothers death and now Rengoku sensei's death? On top of that I had to kill the upper moon three before I leave UA so things weren't easy on me. I just wanted to sulk on my feelings but I wasn't going to. I need to stay strong for me, for the people I protect, the demons I kill, and my mother. I know that she keeps faith in me and believes me. Even though she may not be here right now... I know she does

I got off the couch, It was 5:00am. I sigh putting my phone away and took the pain killer pill Shibobu san gave.

I had to change my bandages since they were very messy because of the sudden demons appearance last night at the Bakugo household.

I head out to my room and saw Bakugo sleeping in my bed. I rolled my eyes off of him and headed to my closet to take some normal clothes. Sadly I had school today and couldn't wear the uniform because of A STUPID UPPER MOON THREE WHICH I WILL KILL.

Taking off my bandages and hissing in pain while trying not to wake anyone up was a big problem. You see I might be a Hashira but I still am a kid. I am not immune to pain all the times.

I removed the neatly wrapped cloth from my stomach, there were about 15 stitches which kinda shocked me. And my thigh had like 25 stitches. It shocked me, this was the first time I had more than 10 stitches.

The cold water hit my face then my body and dripped down to my legs then on the floor. I felt relaxed after so long, working my ass off as a demon slayer wasn't the thing I hoped to be as a child. But I don't decide fate do I?

I didn't use any soap because of the fresh wounds I got as they would burn like hell. But nothing a little deodorant and perfume will fix.

I patted my body dry and wrapped the towel around my waist. I put on a sports bra and took a look at myself in the mirror. I was hideous. My eyes blood red and puffy because of the crying I did, the darkness around my eyes. Heck my eye-bags looked even worse than the ones Aizawa had. My hair damp but tangled.

I looked over to my body, sure I had muscles but the scars I had got my attention. My first was the one on my chest, it was the largest one I had. A jagged scar on my right shoulder, a faded crescent shaped scar on my lower back, a series of parallel scars on both my thighs and the soon to be coming ones on my left arm and stomach. I felt like Sanamei 2.0

But I had a exhausted but proud grin on my face, these scars told stories, stories on how I am living my life which made me feel proud to tell about. I'll talk about any scar and I mean any scar I have except the one I have on my chest.

I walk out the bathroom with the towel around my waist and my sports bra. Nobody was awake which was great. I went over to the kitchen, opening the top cabinet and getting my first aid kit.

When I walk over to the bathroom again it was locked. I knocked on it only to hear Mitsuki's voice. "Taken!" She yelled from behind the door. "Why are you up so early? Your supposed to sleep." I said back. "Oh Y/n sweetie hello! I couldn't sleep last night that's why I'm up early" she yelled. "Oh okay"

I sigh and go back to the couch, I put the box on the couch, opening it and pulling out the things I needed. I was standing up as if I sat down without the bandages, my newly done stitches would get tangled.

I wrapped the white cloth around my left arm, Shinobu has healed me enough that my left arm was not completely broken. But it would take a month to heal.

I walk over to the abnormally large mirror in our living room that was set up by none other than Tengen. He needed to look flamboyant every morning which always made me chuckle a little. The way Tengen and Muichiro got along was funny. We are like THE trio.

I let my hair down. I disinfected the deep cut on my forehead and wrapped it around the white cloth. Then with the help of my teeth I managed to wrap my whole arm. But then comes the difficult part, wrapping around my stitches.

I, by some miracle managed to wrap the bottom half of my stomach but the pain struck harder. I groaned in frustration eating two more pain killer pills, it's not healthy to eat that many but I want this pain to leave.

Gripping onto the bandage roll and digging my nails into my palm, I face the ceiling biting my quivering lip with tears building up in the corner of my eye lids which I made sure wouldn't escape. "Mother fucker!" I muttered slamming my fist on the kitchen counter making a loud bang which made everyone come out of their rooms.

Mitsuki finally came out the bathroom looking at my figure which was about to break. "Oh dear honey let me help you!" She ran towards me patting my back to calm me down which of course didn't help.

"It hurts" I muttered. "Oh honey I know it does it's okay I'll help you out." She took the bandage off my hand and slowly started wrapping around my stomach. "HEY! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASSES HER AND HELP HER OUT!" She yelled at the two boys who were just staring at me in disbelief. Sure I said that my job was dangerous but they never know how dangerous it really was.

I clenched my fists, digging my nails into my palms. "You really shouldn't be relying on yourself all the time you know? You can ask others for help" she assured finishing my stomach. "OI BRAT GO GET A BLANKET SHES HALF NAKED FOR FUCK'S SAKE AND MARASU GET HER SOME WATER" the boys did as she told.

Katsuki wrapped me around in a blanket while Marasu handed me a glass of water which I quickly gulped down.

"Any other places you need to be bandaged?" She questioned. I nodded pointing over to my thigh on which a small part of the wound could be shown from underneath the towel. She nodded at me and glared the the two boys. "Out.now" she demanded, the boys quickly left the living room and headed over to my room.

Mitsuki sat me down on a chair leaning me back a little. I groaned in pain. This was the most I felt pain in a while. "Stay here I'll go get something" I nodded at her and she hurriedly left to my room.

She flung the door open in which the other two flinched a little. She went to my closet and found a pair of black baggy shorts which were knee length and grabbed them. "Honey is she going to be okay?" "Yeah hag! Answer us!" Both of them questioned.
"She'll be just fine don't you worry" she said searching around my room for something to hold onto and found a black stuffed dragon toy which she yanked and took off running towards me slamming the door shut.

She handed me the toy which I grabbed really hard. I wore my shorts as she turned her back towards me to give me some privacy.

After 15 minutes she was done with bandaging me up. It was now 6:30am. I walked over to my room where the two boys were. I couldn't care less if they had to see me in a sports bra. I opened the door and walked over to my closet unfazed on what the boys thought. Immediately Marasu left the room and Bakugo faced the wall, turning his back on me.

I wore a black sleeveless T-shirt, wore some slippers and packed my bag up for school and left the room. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and ate it up.

I sure got concerned questions from the Bakugo's but nothing a little fake smile could help.

The Kakushi cleaned up the house so the family left for their home. I went to school telling Katsuki that I'd meet up with him at school. "K bye Katsuki" I left.

At Class 1A

"Damn Y/n you look horrible!" Mina exclaimed while I entered the classroom which made all eyes diverted to me. "Oh my god! Y/n you owe us an explanation" Kamanari said inspecting my injuries. "Yeah you said you'd meet up with us to tell us something but you completely ghosted us" Kirishma said disappointed. "Don't worry when time comes you'll know everything yourself" I said ruffling Mina's hair and went to my seat.

There was a huge discussion around Midoriya's bench so I went over to see what's up. "Hey guys!" I wave smiling. "Hey y/n- wait what happened to your injuries?" Midoriya questioned point out to my hand. "Ahh it's nothing, anyway what's all this about?" I asked.

"Oh we were talking about how All Might saved 200 people at once!" Midoriya explained.
"Huh?"
"Yeah! He saved passengers from the Mugen train! He was so cool!" Uraraka punched the air exaggerating while Iida hand chopped.
"All might huh?" My eyes turned red.
"I hope he lives"