ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

One Month and two weeks after the Final Selection...

As the sun began to rise and the first light of day crept through the window, y/n stirred in bed. She opened her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the cool air of the morning on her face. Slowly, she sat up and stretched, feeling the stiffness in her limbs slowly start to dissipate. Though she is the Sun pillar now, keep in mind she was still thirteen.

She got out of bed and took a shower. She wore her demon slayer uniform with deep dark red haori put on top. She took her katana and fastened it on her waist her crow Yuki spoke.

"CAW CAW! Master Ubuyashiki summons you!
GET YO BUM BUM THERE NOW!"

"Okay chill I'm going" y/n replied. "why do I have the crow with a hella attitude" she mumbled. "HUH!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?" Yuki screamed as y/n face palmed.
——————————————————————

"Hello y/n." Master Ubuyashiki said in a calm tone. Y/n kneeled down on one knee bending her head down with one of her hand on her knee and one on the ground. "Good Morning master, I hope you are doing well and I wish you good health." She stated. "Thank you y/n. Now I have a mission I need you to finish. There is a school named UA, a high school that trains children with supernatural abilities to become a profession called a 'hero'." He stated. Y/n clenched her fist by the sound of the word 'hero'. "I need you to go there as most of the students are Marechi so many demons may appear. There had also been rumours that they had witnessed a person with eyes that engraved 'upper rank three' on them. So I will need you to protect the school and put an end to the demon that had been spotted. And do not worry I had already spoken to the principal about your arrival. Only he and some others know about you being a demon slayer. You start your disguise as a student there tomorrow." Master Ubuyashiki finished.
"Yes Master as you wish. Anything else you would require?" Y/n spoke.
"No my dear child. You may take your leave now." Master Ubuyashiki said and with that
Y/n bowed to him and left to her mansion.

She packed up her things and left.

The next day at UA High school

Y/n POV:
I had reached to my destination. I wore the uniform they had sent me at the apartment I was staying at. The skirt was short as hell! So I wore some back sweat pants underneath to cover all of my skin that was being shown.

As I walked through the halls I got multiple stares but like I'd given a shit about it. I was shocked by seeing the door. It was HUGE! It was almost like it had been made for Gyomei. I saw a man with long black hair and a white scarf wrapping around his neck. It looked like he had not slept for a week judging by the looks of his face. He looked kinda emo to me I thought as he walked over to me. "Y/n Tsukiguni?" I nodded. "I am Aizawa Shouta your home room teacher. You can call me Aizawa sensei." He stated and I replied back. "Good to meet you Aizawa Sensei. Is this my class?" I questioned and he nodded. "You may enter after I call out your name." He said. I nodded and he walked into the classroom.

—-END OF POV—-

Aizawa walked into the very noisy classroom which soon got silent with his presence. "Okay class we have a new student joining today." He said as the class went in shock. "Tsukiguni come in" Aizawa said as a girl walked in getting multiple stares. "Introduce yourself" Aizawa said to y/n. "The name is y/n Tsukiguni" she said with a straightforward face. Then a certain blue haired boy with glasses raised his hand. "Yes?" Y/n questions. "How did you get into UA in the middle of the school year? UA is known for its strict acceptance." He said. Aizawa answered the question saying, "She is a transfer." With that another person who seemed to look like a pink alien asked a question, "How old are you?"
"Thirteen" Y/n bluntly replied leaving the whole class gasping. Then another guy with a broccoli for hair asked another question. "What's your quirk?"
Y/n already knew that this question would be asked and she got the answer to the question ready in the tip of her tongue, "I'm quirkless" she said with no expression on her face. "Tch it's better if you go back to where you came from you extra" y/n turned to the source of where that sentence came from and saw a ash blonde guy with crimson eyes. She glared at him before Aizawa asked her to take a seat. She took a seat in the end of the classroom. To her left was a window and her right was another guy with dual coloured hair and eyes.