ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ

'Looks like my next mission is with Rengoku Sensei. It's gonna be fun!...I hope' Y/n thought as she was wearing her demon slayer corp uniform and her deep red haori laying on her shoulders. She attached her pitch black blade on her hips, and kept her long black locks with red ends into a ponytail. 'Hmm looks okay' she twirled around in front of her mirror.

She left the house and locked the door, Muichiro and Tengen were on a mission so she was home alone. She walked towards UA as she needed to tell principal Nezu about her leave for a mission.

At UA campus

Y/n POV:

I was walking down the halls, I walked past class 1A and it was quiet, 'hmm they must have given a few days off for the students after the attack' I thought. I reached to the principal's office, I knocked and heard a 'come in!' From the inside so I entered the room. I entered and saw principal Nezu sitting on his chair waiting for me.

"Hello y/n what brings you here?" Principal Nezu questioned. "Hello Principal Nezu I am here to inform you that I have a mission to attend to and will be back in two days" I replied. He hummed in response and said, "I see... we'll school for class 1A will be starting in two days as well so, this is perfect for your return!" I nodded and bowed a little. "I will be taking my leave sir" and left.
END OF POV

TIME SKIP~

I reached to the train station, to my left I saw a little girl who looked like she was about 12 and she was selling lunchboxes. And to my right I saw, "Inosuke?" I said my voice reaching to the three boys. I remember, it was the yellow haired cry baby and Tanjiro from the final selection, even Inosuke was with them.

I walked over to them as they stared at me,
"Y/N!?" Inosuke yelled. "INOSUKE!" I yelled at him running towards him and giving him a hug. "It's been a while" he nodded in response letting go of the hug. "Inosuke do you know her?" The yellow haired boy questioned pointing a finger towards me. "Oh forgive me, I'm-" "Y/n?" Tanjiro interrupted. "Oh hey Tanjiro, and yellow haired cry baby" I smiled.
"Y/n you know Gompachiro and Montesu?" I giggled at the way he pronounced their name and nodded in response.
"I met these two in the final selection"
"Hey! I'm not a crybaby! And my name is Zenitsu not Montesu!" Zenitsu yelled with small drops of tears building up his eyes. "Nice to meet you Zenitsu" I smiled.

His face turned serious and he pulled Tanjiro and Inosuke into a circle, "what is it with you and Tanjiro knowing cute chicks!?" Zenitsu stated. I mentally face palmed, "you know I can hear you guys right?" I sighed. Tanjiro quickly turned towards me and apologised by bowing like a hundred times. I assured that it was okay and we boarded the train.

We were walking down the train's cars, I had to hold Inosuke's hand because he was so excited to see a train, I then heard familiar voice, "UMAI!" I instantly knew who it was. I smile grew on my face, "follow me" I said dragging the three boys to a train's car, I opened the door and saw a blonde haired figure with red ends. He was eating some bento boxes, "Rengoku sensei!" I yelled waving my hand. He turned around and saw me with the three boys, "Y/n!" He yelled from his seat.

Rengoku sensei helped me with my breathing styles when I first became a Hashira. I took a three day class with him when it was my first week of becoming a Hashira, and my breathing turned better. And I will be forever grateful for his

We walked over to him and took our seats, Tanjiro sat beside Rengoku sensei, I sat in front of Tanjiro and Zenitsu was stopping Inosuke from jumping off the train.I giggled at Insouke's behaviour, 'he is still the same isn't he?' I thought.

I and Inosuke lived on the same mountain, there was an old man who taught him how to talk but before that he was raised by a boar. He would often visit our house and I'd play with him. We were inseparable. But after the incident I never saw him again. But I'm really glad to be seeing him again. He was my first best friend, and we really care about each other.