𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

⚠️MILD VIOLENCE AND SWEARING⚠️

———————————————————————
"Haru please leave her alone! She's getting hurt!"

"She's a disgrace! Look at her dumb birthmark!"

"NOO! WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO HER!?SHE'S A CHILD FOR GODS SAKE!!"

"She's just a child? SHE'S A WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT! A GIRL WHO IS CRAZY STRONG LIKE HER WON'T BE USEFULL BECAUSE SHE IS A GODAMN GIRL!"

"What did you just say about my daughter?"

"I SAID SHE'S WORTH-
WHATS WITH YOUR EYES?! THEIR BLOOD RED! A-and and YOUR HANDS YOU HAVE CLAWS! YOUR M-MOUTH H-HAVE-"

"Leave before it's too late you are not welcomed here"

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME-"

"I said... LEAVE"

"Ack... KIYOMI s-stop! Y-your H-h-hurting me!"

"You didn't stop when I told you to, so why should I?"

"M-mother... w-what happened to you and papa?"

"He's okay honey he won't hurt you anymore, go to bed I'll come in a few minutes"

"Really?! Okay mother, come quick!"

"Sure I will you go head and sleep mkay?"

"Okay!"

•••••••••••••••

Y/n was following the trace of the scent pushing everyone in front of her to get through. Then she was met by a man. He was wearing an expensive suit and he had blood red eyes. She held his shoulder from the back making him stop. She glared at him, he turned around. "Kibutsuji Muzan" she said to the man in a very deathly and serious tone.

Muzan turned around, his eyes widen, he was in utter shock and fear that he was paralysed in place. He noticed the unique birthmark on your forehead along with the hanafuda earrings. He quickly got flashbacks of when Yoriichi Tsugikuni the strongest sword man in history almost killed him three centuries ago.

Muzan was carrying a child, a child that smelled like a human. There was another person, a women who also smelled like a human. He was in disguise as a human! This made y/n rage, she gripped his shoulder harder. The women who was with him was questioning and asked you to back off but y/n, she could not let this opportunity of killing Muzan for good leave. Bakugo was behind you trying to talk to you but your rage made you deaf. Muzan was still paralysed in fear. But he finally made a move, he grew his claws and scratched a women in the neck.

Y/n already knew what had happened. She quickly grabbed a t-shirt from Bakugo's shopping bag, quickly tackling the women who soon turned into a blood thirsty demon. Y/n rolled the t-shirt into a ball and stuffed it into her mouth. Bakugo was watching in pure horror unable to move an inch, soon the others see the sight along with some citizens around who started filing on their phones.

Muzan was walking away along with his wife and child. Y/n couldn't do anything she couldn't leave the citizen who could possibly hunt and hurt others. She was just a normal passerby a few seconds ago. Y/n was in pure rage, she started yelling at Muzan. "MARK MY WORDS KIBUTSUJI MUZAN, I WILL SLICE YOUR HEAD WITH MY OWN BLADE." He didn't spare a look at y/n but she continued to yell. "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR SINS, REMEMBER MY GOD DAMN NAME THE NAME THAT WILL SLICE YOUR THROAT OFF, Y/N TSUGIKUNI YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT NAME YOU DUMBASS!!" Y/n yelled out of pure anger and rage that she'd been bottling up inside of her, she was still holding off the demon who hips were between her thighs. Then she could heard a familiar voice.