𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃

We were enjoying dinner, sure there were questions like,

"You have unique earrings, where did you get them?"

"Oh dear I am sorry to notice so late but what happened to you? You have a a lot of bandages around you"

"How did you and Muichiro meet?"

The questions kept going on and on, I was able to ignore most of them by diverting the topic.

While everyone were talking about how their day went while slurping on some ramen, well almost everybody. Bakugo and Mitsuki were arguing. 'That's where he got that anger issues from huh?' I thought. I quickly got alert. My senses were telling me that there were multiple demons was heading this way. From what I can tell this whole family we're Rare blood. Muichiro noticed my actions.

"Muichiro protect the family" I ordered and he nodded. When it comes to demons I usually have fun slaying them but after Rengoku, I took this job very seriously.

"I am not good with words but all I'm gonna say is that Y/n will take care of this" Muichiro said with his signature expression-less face.

The Bakugo's were confused on why I said that but when they turned to my seat I disappeared.
And when they look over to their backyard sliding door they saw my figure in the air.

I leaped turning into a demon, I was in the air.
A demon broke the glass and came inside, but before it could do anything I used my claws and sliced it's head. The demon screeched as it's head rolled on the floor. "How come a demon hunt demons! A-And those earrings!-" It screamed. "You better not put me in the same team as you unforgivable creatures" I glared it down. It could not regenerate as it was a common demon and I cut its head too fast.

Let's just say the Bakugo's were shocked. One moment this girl was enjoying her meal and the next she just sliced the head off a creature.
"W-What the hell was that!?" Bakugo was confused. "Muichiro take them to our place, I suppose there are multiple demons here so bring my Katana with Yuki while your at it." I looked over to Muichiro and the Bakugo's.

"D-Demons!?" Mitsuki exclaimed. "Yes demons but don't you worry we are here to protect" I smile gently. "But (n/n) your still healing from your last mission!" Muichiro said worried. "Mui I'll tell you one thing, I am a Hashira ,I can slay these common demons with or without a katana." I assured. "Besides it's our duty to protect humanity right? So take them to my apartment and after I finish slaying" I say to Muichiro and looked over to Bakugo making eye contact with him. "I'lol answer their questions" I smile. Muichiro just nodded and lead the family to the front door to take them to my place.

The last thing Bakugo saw was my figure, my right hand went up in flames as I zoomed into the backyard fighting the demons.

At Y/n's apartment~

"Why the hell are we at Damn deku's place!?" Bakugo yelled. "Bakugo just shut up will ya!? It doesn't matter where we are as long as we are safe!" Mitsuki concluded.

"We're here" Muichiro said blankly. He unlocked the keys and let the Bakugo's in closing the door behind them. Muichiro went to y/n's room and got some Wisteria pouches. "Hold onto these" he each one a wisteria pouch. "What are these?" Marasu asked. "Wisteria pouches, demons fear them" he replied. Bakugo then held Muichiro's shirt, "OI YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!" Bakugo yelled at Muichiro. Before Mitsuki could do anything Muichiro held Bakugo's hand, twisted it and made Bakugo fall onto the floor face first. Muichiro then put his leg onto Bakugo's back. "You better cooperate if you want to know what's going on here" he glared down at Bakugo. Mitsuki and Marasu were surprised while Bakugo tried to process what the hell just happened.

Muichiro let him go and walked back inside
Y/n's room and got Yuki perching on his hand. He walked over to the living room getting Y/n's Katana. "Oi crow give this to (n/n)" he commanded. Yuki held onto the Katana and flew away from the balcony.

One hour later~

I open the door to my apartment. "I'm home" I sigh. I went into the living room. "(N/n)! What took you so long? Your the strongest aren't you?" Muichiro ran up to me. I sweat dropped rubbing the back of my head. "Yeah well these injuries slowed me down and turns out it was a lower rank" I chuckle lightly. "Oh my god honey are you okay?!" Mitsuki questioned looking at my figure which was completely fine besides scratches. "Yeah don't worry about it" I assured. I saw Marasu fast asleep in the couch. 'He must be exhausted' I thought. I look over at Bakugo just glaring at me.

I go get the first aid box from the kitchen cabinet fixing myself up but Mitsuki snatched it out my hand insisting that she would help.

I then hear Muichiro's crow screaming, "CAW! CAW! LORD TOKITO YOU HAVE A ONE WEEK MISSION IN THE SOUTH-EAST VILLAGE!" The crow said. Muichiro looked at me and I just nodded, with that he left for his mission. "Bye n/n take care of yourself" he said clearly sad. "Aww it's Okay don't be sad" I go to him and hug him. He hugged me back. "You better take care of yourself too dumbass" I pat Muichiro's back. Then I waved him goodbye. "DID THE DAMN CROW JUST TALK!?" Bakugo yelled. "Yeah Bakugo it did!" I talked back.

Mitsuki was done fixing me up and she went over to Marasu sleeping beside him, so I walk over to Bakugo. I rest my hand on his shoulder, "look Bakugo, I know you need answers and I will tell them to you tonight. But for now I need you to stay calm as I finish my work, okay?" I told him ruffling his hair and he just nodded with a slight tone of pink on his cheeks. Mitsuki giggled at Bakugo's response.

"Yuki! Go over to the butterfly mansion and the sun mansion and order those Kakushi to get the wisteria trees as soon as possible. Tell them to send five trees to the Bakugo household and tell" I command Yuki and she flew away from the balcony into the distance.

I unsheathe my sword seeing that it was chipped. 'Haganezuka san will be very mad at me' I sigh at the thought. I put my sword in place took out my hair from the bun it was in and let it free. Little did I know there were crimson irises admiring my every move. I notice it and just chuckled in response. I walk over to my room changing because my pjs were covered in dirt. I just wore some baggy shorts along with a black tank top.

I sit down infront of Bakugo ready to explain him everything. "Okay Bakugo-" I tried to speak but was interrupted by him. "Katsuki" he said. "Huh?" I was confused. "Call me Katsuki"
I could feel my face slightly heat up but brushed it off. "Okay Katsuki what do you wanna know about?" I look at his crimson irises, they looked so gentle all of a sudden.

"Tell me about these damn demons first" he sighed. It took about 20 minutes of talking to explain everything. "Are you lying to me about your quirk? Because when I saw you, you had flames around your arms" he said. "Well my mother was a demon, somehow her genes passed down to me and I am also a demon but I've concurred the sun. Demon slayers use breathing techniques while demons especially the twelve kizuki use Blood demon arts." I say noticing that Katsuki was somehow interested in the conversation.

"Since you've concurred the sun why didn't Muzan try to consume you?" He questioned.
"Damn Katsuki your catching up pretty fast" I chuckle. "Yeah well I'm smart as hell" he replied. "Trust me, Muzan tried to kill me but he obviously failed" I say. Katsuki had a confused look on his face. "What do you mean isn't he like THE demon lord?" He asked.
I sigh and lay down on the couch while Katsuki was sitting beside my legs. "Well you see this birthmark?" I pointed out to my forehead. He nodded.

"This is called a demon slayer mark, I was born with it. During the sengoku period the first breathing technique was founded by Yoriichi Tsugikuni. My late ancestor." I give a small pause before I continue. "He created Sun Breathing, the strongest form. I am a copy paste version of him. He almost killed the demon lord, that's why Muzan fears me. Besides I can easily be the new Demon Lord or Demon Queen as I'm already a demon but I chose to not do so" I finish.

"Anyway you should get to sleep, you can sleep at my room." I say. "Okay I'll wake the hag and old man up" he says in a tiredly voice.

After waking, we'll screaming in Bakugo's parent's ears. I 'slept' on the couch while the family went into the other rooms available in my apartment. I stayed up the whole night just Incase demons decided to show up.

A/n: I did not prof read it so ignore the misspelled words, grammar or punctuation.