░▒▓█ ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ ɬῳɛƖ۷ɛ █▓▒░

The green head was startled to the words that came out of my mouth. "Y-Y/n what do you m-mean he li-lives?" Midoriya questioned. "Oh because I'm gonna end him" I replied with a grin and a tick forming on her forehead. "Those are not a good choice of words there Y/n" Iida said hand chopping. "Y-yeah Y/n those are some scary words coming out of you" Uraraka said trembling a little and hiding behind Iida.

"So Midoriya" I said stepping towards him and grabbing a hold of his shoulder. He was genuinely scared and the whole class' attention went towards us, by now Aizawa and the other students including Katsuki had also entered the classroom watching me getting a hold of Midoriya. "Tell me more about the Mugen Train, did the pregnant women and children also make it? Are they okay?" This time a dark killer aura had come out of me. Iida and Uraraka took a few steps back.

"Tsugikuni that's enough-" Aizawa tried to talk but I interrupted him. I slowly turned my head towards him still holding Midoriya's shoulder. "Please shut the fuck up will ya?" I say to Aizawa which made the whole class gasp in shock. There were mutters everywhere.
"Did she just say that Aizawa sensei? That is so disrespectful of her! Yep she won herself an expulsion" the muttering kept going on but I couldn't careless.

"Spit it out" I say Turing back to Midoriya. "
Y-Yea-Yeah! Uhm All Might sa-saved th-the passengers f-from the M-Mugen tr-train w-which t-tipped o-over a-and y-yes he s-saved all the k-kids and wo-women b-but how-" that information was enough for me to run towards the teachers meeting room. "Oh hoho bitch messed up BIG time" I mutter rushing through the abnormally big hallway.

Class 1A POV:

"Aizawa sensei! What happened to Y/n?" Jirou asked. "Yeah! No one could understand her since the day she came!" Denki followed. The whole room was filled with mutters and unanswered questions. "Silence!" Aizawa yelled activating his quirk making his hair defy the laws of physics and float. The room went silent.

"Look all I can tell you is do not interfere with the girl" he said turning the pages on his book. "It's a personal thing for her and I recommend to leave her alone" he glared back at the class. "Unless you have a death wish" he turned back to the board and started noting down things unfazed by the whole class trembling in fear, including Todoroki and Bakugo. Aizawa sounded serious, like even more serious than he always is which was a rare and scary sight.

Back to our dear Y/n POV:

I kicked the door which was then sent flying crashing to the wall which formed cracks from the impact of my kick. The sudden appearance shocked the teachers. I scan the room for the blonde skeleton bitch. "You" I snarl launching myself forward in such speed that I left a gust of wind behind. The teachers and principal Nezu blinked once and boom, my hand was on All Might's neck.

"How dare you" I glare at the skeleton. "Y-Young Y-Y/n what are you d-doing?!" He said struggling to get out of my grasp as I lift him up with his neck and his legs were dangling. The teachers and Nezu were trying to talk to me and asking me to stop but they didn't dare to come over to me after sending them a death glare.

"Y/n Chan!" I hear a sweet voice familiar voice. "Mitsuri san?" I raise an eyebrow, turning around letting go of the skeleton bitch. He fell in the floor coughing holding his neck. Before I could say anything she came over and whispered into my ear. "Master is here" I nodded hearing the familiar footsteps coming closer.

Master Ubuyashiki and his wife came through the door. I quickly got on my knee bowing down to him hissing in pain as he took a seat which was offered by Nezu. Everyone looked puzzled except Nezu, he must have called Master over but why?

"Good morning master, I wish you a good day and good health." I say making everyone startled by the sudden change of my behaviour. 'Such respect' everyone thought at the same time. "Thank you dear" Master smiled.