❤️one ✨

"Kim taehyung &Kim namjoon if you both not coming to downstairs right now then you will both face my pink frying pan flying to your rooms ."

A handsome man yelled all with his power to his son and husband .
Kim taehyung is the only one son of Kim namjoon and Kim seokjin .they love their son over the moon . But sometimes he gets very naughty that his mother  yells at him  . He is cute ,sassy, beautiful,tall and very smart .but he is a nerd and his eyes never lives his books .

He is beyond ethereal.his plump lips , almond shaped eye, sharp nose ,mole under his eye and nose ,black hair with light green eyes .

his plump lips , almond shaped eye, sharp nose ,mole under his eye and nose ,black hair with light green eyes

        Taehyung's  green eyes 👆

They were so beautiful that anyone who sees into his eyes will be hypnotized. But he didn't knew that these green eyes were also his  power eyes which hold the power to hypnotize in his previous life .

The boy was lying in his bed messily because he didn't want to go school today .he studies in an art school and he is very good in arts and other stuffs .then he heard a angry voice and it was his mom coming towards him with his pink frying pan .so he jumped out of bed and  ran to bathroom .

Jin : you little brat come here right now .

Tae : NO , mumma you will beat me with your pink pan. i will not come to you .

Taehyung said with his puppy eyes far behind from bathroom door .and his puppy eyes can melt any one's heart .how could our wwh resist .

Jin : hahaha come here my baby . I will not beat you .i was just angry at you because you didn't responded me .so I came here .

Tae : Are you sure mama?!can I come ? You will not beat me right ?!! .

Jin : come now  ,i will not ok

Jin spreaded his hand happily to hug his son .

Tae: mammmmaaaaaaa

Tae jumped out of bathroom and rubbed towards his mom to hug him and both hugged for a while.

Jin : baby you again saw the nightmare right ??

Tae : yess mumma I saw that dream again, I saw a muscular boy he has bunny smile and bunny teeth ,he was in prince charming outfit !! And coming towards me with a cute smile , i couldn't see his full face mama .but i saw his lips piercing and , that was hot . But after that he faught with another man  with all his powers !! He came running towards me , he hold me but he burned everything outside us and was crying very hard  .  Ughhhhh I hate see him crying !!!! .

Jin :  so mr. fanboy of your dream muscle bunny  man if your story ended then come downstairs, breakfast is ready and yeah I have to go to your father also .

Tae : you know mama what happend after that !!???

Tae said very excitedly to his mumma .

Jin : what !!??

Jin being very serious looking towards his son's face .

Tae: after that dream ends a voice came " Kim taehyung and Kim namjoon come downstairs right now " . He said and ran towards bathroom because he knew if he will stay then he will not able to see today's sunset .

Jin: you little !!!
Jin yelled with fake anger . But jin was smiling like a fool . He knows his son sometimes teases him and he likes his bubbly taehyung .
But he remembered something at sametime and his face and smile got gloomy .but he shrugged off the feeling inside him and goes to the kitchen to do his work .

Breakfast goes very well because of thee bickering of the trio aka Kim family .

After that taehyung goes to school and there goes their daily routine.

After 3days...

Jin : baby come dinner is ready and your father is coming also early today from office .

Kim namjoon is the CEO of the biggest company in Korea , Kim enterprise . He is very calm and polite .he has a dimple  and dragon eyes some muscles .he is very handsome also .

Tae : coming mom .
He stops reading  and steps out of study table . He keeps his book  is his shelf and goes down stairs to eat his dinner .in the mean time namjoon also comes and sits at the table after freshen up .

.................................

Sorry for short chapter
This is my first ever story 💖💖

.So how was the story ? What will happen next ? .  Is it good or bad comment please .  💝💝

English is not my first subject so ignore the mistakes and enjoy 💜💜

          💜💜  I purple you 💜💜