❤️three✨

Jin remembered it and started to cry in silence...!!

Jin : the time has already began to flow !! You have to go where you belong to Queen 👑..!

Later that day ...
Taehyung went to school trauma rised . He just can't believed what happened earlier...!

" Tae ...tae ... Taehyung....."
He was so much into his thoughts that he didn't noticed his friend was calling him from behind..untill he bumped into someone and was about to fall on his back but some one held him on his waist from top and it was his professor park bogum..!!

"Hey are you okay...taehyung..? "      

His professor asked

Bogum : "You look disturbed"

Tae:  i am fine sir !.. thank you ..!

Bogum: welcome tae ...

And the professor left with a genuine smile ..

" Kim taehyung fuck you..."

Tae : what happened jimin 

Tae asked feeling frustrated..

Jimin : you don't give a damn about your soulmate now .
, I am yelling  your name from behind atleast 1000 times ...
And you you didn't responded me & even bumped into professor ..??!!

Tae : sorry ! I didn't noticed you because you are too small ..
Jimin : you know what .. just fuck you tae .. !
Jimin said fake irritated ...

Jimin : by the way what were you thinking that you didn't noticed anything ...???

Tae : it's ... It's just ....for the...The incident...

Jimin :  what happened tae ? Are you okay? Do you need anything??
Tae : no  chim ! I am fine but in the morning I showed my hand toward a cat falling from a tree and it stopped in mid way and landed safely.... Did i got some powers or something..?

Jimin began to laugh uncontrollablely and said " you are unbelievable tae". ...
And continue laughing till he coughed...

Tae: see I knew you won't believe..
Jimin: now come or we will be punished...

At lunch break....

Tae was eating his lunch with his friend jimin and suddenly he heard a thud sound and he turned back to see a lots of students are gathered so he direct went to that direction .he saw that a boy was on panic attack to see a spider on his legs ...
Tae immediately want to him and started to console him but he was so scared that he didn't listen to tae ..
So he forcefully grabbed his soulder and told him to look in to his eyes .....

Tae : look into my eyes!! Don't think about anything okay ..! Focus ...
The boy looked into tae's eyes and the boy was listening tae's honey voice ... And  tae's eyes began to glow in emerald green...

Jimin was surprised and terrified at the same time .
Tae : just don't look anywhere... Look into my eyes ..calm down ,the spider will go ....

The boy got hypnotized and it all  was noticed by jimin who was equally shocked to see tae & that boy's reaction. He couldn't believed him earlier but now he thought about it , and he thinked to study about the incident in his mysterious book which was get got from his great grand mother at her death time .

After lunch break...

Tae and jimin was going to garden of school a junior approached tae ..
" Senior please give me that pink  flowers" please. !!!
Tae happily exclaimed and fluffed that junior' s hair

Tae: ok !!

Tae was wearing a soft creme colour  hoodie... And when he jumped... His hoodie got up and his tummy showed and he got the flowers gave it to his junior .but little did he knew that someone is looking  to his body with all his lusty eye...

" In previous life ,i was not able to make you mine but in this life you will be mine ..!! You have to be mine...! ,When i held your waist i was hypnotized by your body ,your tiny waist ,your beautiful features, that body you got  will wrecked under me .. i want to taste you Kim taehyung.. you are only mine ...

With a dirty smirk professor park bogum said.. and throwed the glass on the floor with so much rage ...

Jimin: hey ! Tae wanna go and grab some iced Americano??!!

Tae : sure chim .. let's go to cafeteria!

On the other side ..

   " You love him the most"

   " Yes he is my universe"

    " Why don't you go to human world and see him ,..??? "

    " No!!.. he will come to me "he promised me....

Jungkook said while painting a face with his all efforts..

          In phone.....

" Hello" ..

................................................

Phewwww 😩
That was tiring ...

What's going to happen next??

  who is on the call ??

What will happen 😏

In this chapter i putted some Bollywood story .😁

Sorry for short chapter.. lovelies.💕💖 

Keep voting and commenting...❤️☺️