❤️ eleven ✨

Tae...taetae..... taehyung......Kim taehyung.... Where are you .. are you hiding from your kookie...behind the curtains or behind me ...huh... Taehyung....

Jungkook called tae in a soft manner... He thought that taehyung was playing with him once again ... But when he didn't get any response from other ... He started to panic ..

Jungkook : it's not funny taehyung,come out now.. please... Let's not play... Please come out ... taehyung....

He was now the verse of crying ...

On the other side....

Kim taehyung... Where were you I didn't find you in your room .. son ...

I am asking you something...

Taehyung: I was in the backyard ... Father ..

" Ohh I thought something else... Look we are not that powerful to defend against the king ... So please don't do stupid things my son... "

Taehyung: yes father I know ... Now I am going to sleep ... You also take rest now ...

"That's my son .. good night my bun "

Taehyung: good night father..

"Jungkook is calling you tae you better go to him..." he said to himself in mind and disappeared..

Jungkook : Tae....hyung ... You... Are ...so ...bad ... You ... Are ... hidding...from ..a long ... Time ...

Jungkook was sniffing like a baby after crying... And that's when taehyung appeared.... And started to laugh...

Taehyung : Oh ..my ...god... You ... You are so cute kookie .... Hahahaha.... He was laughing very hard that his stomach began to Ace....

"You bad boy ... "Jungkook pushed taehyung and tae sliped backwards..and landed on bed along with jungkook bcz he pulled jungkook..for support but ended up on bed ...

Faces were Inches apart ..eyes stuck in another... Moon light coming from the window and making alluring illustration on tae's face ... Jungkook was mesmerized... In the beauty...in front of him ...

" So beautiful"

Taehyung: " what ".? Earth to jungkook ... Are you there .. baby ...

Jungkook : what you just called me ..?!!!!!

Taehyung:" baby....??" Why what happened..?

Jungkook : nothing..!

Taehyung : Please get up from me now .. you muscle bunny... You are heavy...

Jungkook: And you are a bear ... !

"WHAT..??"

Taehyung asked shocked

I am the dangerous vampire out there and you are saying I am a bear....

Both brust out of laughter....
On the bed side to side ... There were no awkardness .. between only .. the night was passing very speed as .. taehyung spoke ...

Sleep jungkook ... Otherwise you will be late for tomorrow's surprise...and he looked down ... Saw a bunny sleeping with a cute pout....

He was dieing from inside to kiss him so he did ... He putted his face very close to jungkook's and left a sweet peck ..on lips ..

Sorry for this .. without your permission.... But I can't resist you .... You know ... Bunny boy ... And got disappeared...

Little did he knew that that bunny boy was fully awake... And pretending to be fully asleep...

The next day....

"Jeon Jungkook....are you opening the door or I am breaking it ..by gaurds... Huh ...."

Queen yelled outside of jungkook's room...

Jungkook: "What happened mom... Why you always shout this much .." he asked opening door with half asleep eyes...

Queen: Jeon freaking jungkook you are not ready yet ...??!!!

Jungkook: "But why mom ... Oh shit( now he was fully awake).. ... I am sorry mom ... I will be there in 10 minites ..." And he ran to the bathroom...

Queen yelled ...." You better Jeon.. "

Junkook was coming downstairs after doing his routine looking like a king now .. his mother was astonished to see him like this ...

 his mother was astonished to see him like this

"Omo .... Kookie you are looking so handsome today ... "

Thanks mother you are always beautiful....

"Hehe let's eat breakfast and we have to go fast to reach Krystal kingdom..."

" Ok mama "

After sometime the breakfast was done and after 6 hours of journey they also arrived at Krystal kingdom...

At the gate of Krystal kingdom...

" Welcome king Jeon.... , Welcome queen .. welcome crown prince.." the king of krystal kingdom wished and hugged king Jeon

"Thank you for inviting us king park han sung "... King Jeon replied with a charming smile ...

"Let's go inside the palace..." Maids will show you your rooms.. my royals .. " king park said ....

The kings began to talk about various things the queen's were very happy to see each other and they also went to garden area to enjoy but jungkook was all alone now ..

After some time one maid approached him and guided to his room where he was staying... And he entered the room ...

The room was giving all royal vibes ... Marron and white was the set of room ... He wanted to go to the balcony... And he went there to take some fresh air ... And he saw some one standing the right side balcony.....

Sniffing and Crying...

.....................................................

Ughhhhh ...this is so tiring guys....😫

So how was the chapter..😁🦋💕

Park han sung is imaginary character...

And I am also adding some new character...and some yoonmin moments ..are coming...😁😁💓

Please comment and vote my story ...🤕 I know this is hard but please for your author....🥰

You can also suggest me stories to write .... Can DM or say it in comments.. 💓💓

Love you all 🕊️🕊️💜💜

BORAHAE 💜💜💜🦋🦋🦋🕊️🕊️🕊️