❤️thirteen ✨

How I'm gonna survive without you my love .my kookie ..?

He sniffed standing in the empty balcony... He was standing before in corner but he couldn't stand there alone so he left to balcony

" Why you are standing here alone .." soulmate..?  Jimin asked to taehyung...

Tae: oh nothing...I am just here for the fresh air.... And congratulations soulmate..you are going to get married soon.... Yasss. It's finally happening..

He exclaimed happily.....and hugged jimin...

Jimin also hugged him back ..with smile

Let's go eat something..ok

They both came to dinning table and taehyung took a sit infront of jungook beside jimin's and started eating ...but jungkook didn't knew that taehyung was sitting infront of him ..when he saw him infront the food got stuck in his throat and he started coughing....

Tae : hey hey slow down man ... Don't eat too fast ...he gave a glass of water to jungkook ..
He gulped in one go...

Then jimin noticed that kook was Talking about taehyung...he then smiled and Wiggled his eye bro looking towards kookie who just blushed ...

Every one ended there dinner and went to rest to there respective chamber ... And taehyung was also going when he bumped into someone...

Tae : hey I'm sorry... Are you hurt .. oh hey my kookie ..you were looking handsome...

Kook: (blushing) I am okay tae ...you are looking beautiful... captivating...and elegant..and ..

Tae : hey hey calm down.my boy .... Let's go to your room ok ...?

Kookie: ok

They both came to jungkook s room ...

Tae : I want to cuddle .....

Kook: aish come here .....

They both  sleeped in the bedafter shifting there head to bed

Comfortable silence between them ... After some minutes

Tae : jungook .... ?

Kook: hmm ..!

Tae : how will you survive without me .??

Kook : what are you saying tae .. I can't you know that right ...?! What kind of question is this tae...?!!!

Tae : nahhh !! I asked out of curiosity...! Hehe

By the way when you are returning...?

Kook : tommorow ...why ??

Tae : I wann meet king and queen ...

Kook : ok I will take you with me tomorrow to my kingdom ...

Tae : ok I am excited now ...

Now sleep .... They both drifted to sleep ...

The next day morning...

Please king you have to come to my son's wedding... My friend it will be my pleasure to receive you as my guest ...

King park said to king Jeon ..

Yes uncle .. please I will be very happy to take blessings from you ... Jimin said to king Jeon ..

King Jeon : aish aish okok ..like father like son..I will definitely come ....ok now bid us goodbye we should go now ...

King park : please take care of queen... My greetings to her ..I have sent some gift to her ...