❤️two✨

At dinner ...

"Mumma you know our school is going picnic this weekend. i also want to join them . Jimin, yoongi ,hobi also going .can I go please?!! ."

Jin: sure baby .why not ?! .but where are they going ?.

Tae : in the forest .

Tae said all smily but jin was now tensed  in  the name of the forest .and he remembered the thing said to him and namjoon when tae was born . In the same time Namjoon's food stuck in his throat and he began to cough.

Tae immediately got up from his sir and went to his father and gave him and tapped his back .

Namjoon and jin was looking each other with worried face .

Tae : "this is a project about our history topic . So we are going to the MYSTECAL forest near a place called Nirvana".

Jin : " can you give us  some time to think about it ".

Tae : "ok ".

He exclaimed happily ate his dinner and went to his room .

Tae was a very good boy .he was very interested in nature especially with forest . Forests were always fascinated him , always attracted him towards it .

He has urge to go deep in the forest and never  return. In his dreams he always saw the forest and the bunny boy

But little did he knew that the dream he saw from his childhood was not an ordinary dream but his past life and lover who was waiting for him till today .

On the other side ...

  Namjoon and jin were very much worried and tensed about their son . because they knew that their child life was cursed.
( According to their thinking).

Namjoon :" what will we do now love "??..
Jin : why the destiny so cruel to us?!! ..

Jin said while crying very hardly where namjoon was verge of crying .

Namjoon : if the god gived the child to us then he will also give the power to save himself from the curse .

They hugged eachother and let the destiny decide their fate .

In the morning...

Tae lazily woke up from bed went to bathroom to do his morning routine but he was not thinking about his damn toothpaste and brush but about his dream which he has seen in a while ago ,before getting up . But his all thoughts went away when his mother called him for Breakfast.

Jin : tae baby are you up for your school ??!!. Breakfast is ready. Come downstairs quick honey .!!

He came downstairs after doing his works but his mind was somewhere else and his eyes were roaming in the outside weather and that's when he saw a cat falling from a tree outside  and he scremed   NO ...
His hands automatically showed towards the cat with much concern and the cat stoped in the mid air and slowly landed on earth ...

Tae was so surprised to think anything at the moment. He stepped 2 steps backward .

"Was his mind playing games with him "??

Well !!!hell no !!..

But what was that ??!  The first question to think in tae's mind .

He stopped at dinning table and asked his mom..

Tae : mama !! Did you saw that ?!

Jin :" what honey ?"

Tae : the cat was flying in the mid air and that's because of my hand ??!!
When i showed my hands towards the cat it stopped mumma ..!!!

Jin : baby ! Stop playing around! Come sit here i am bringing you breakfast. Ok ?

Tae : mumma ! I am not playing .i saw it there .
Ahhh ! Nevermind I am very hungry please give me some pancakes.

By the way where is appa .?

Jin : he went to office early today my bear !. For his meeting with mr. Jung ...
Tae : ok

But little did he knew that the incident just happened all seen by jin with his own eyes . He could not believe it first ,but he remembered the words when tae was born  and said to him & his husband

" This is not an ordinary child .this child is very special. He has power to hypnotize anyone, Stop anything falling from highest height, he can calm his surroundings. He is the only and one soulmate of blood Prince . His powers will show up when the right time will come. He is blessed to be in forest where he belongs to .his love is waiting for him for 580 years already. You both are my child so I am giving you the responsibility of the future  blood queen the " Kim taehyung" .after he turns 20 the voice of forest will call him and he have to go ".

"Remember it.."

........................................

Sorry for short chapter.
🙁 love lies ..

What will happen now ??😲

Will taehyung parents permit him to go to forest .? 🥺
Let's see ...

Please give votes and comment..
💖
I purple you borahe ....💜💜