❤️five✨

" Laughing together

    Crying together

  I guess these simple emotions

   Were everything to me....

     When it would be ,

   When i meet you again..

  I will look into your eyes and say ....

I have missed you ...

In a rapturous memory ..

The rain even pours even

When i dance alone ...

By the time this mist clears ...

I'll run my feet wet...

So hug me then....."

  Tae was listening the voice so     
   sincerely that he didn't even    
   knew that the rain started 
    heavily. And he was in the
   middle of the forest ..

He started to shiver very bad when he heard the growls of wolfs ...

And he was very scared that he started to have panic attack because the voice was coming closer to  him ... In the dark rainy forest ...

He felt a presence behind him when when he turned.....

The only thing he heard was his
name from that beautiful voice  and arm catching him protectively .. he didn't saw his face fully but saw a muscular bunny tooth boy ....

THE NEXT DAY ...

A loud and pitch voice was heard ...

Kim.. taehyung...

Tae : why are you shouting jimin ...??!!

Jimin : shouting..??? I am calling you from past fucking 20 minutes  tae...

You are sweating so bad that i was scared and murmured something...

Tae was now fully awake and thinked about the previous night .  He was so sure about the incident that it was not a dream but a real incident...

ON THE OTHER SIDE ...

" Halmeoni .... Halmeoni.. where are you ... Halmeoni... I saw him today ... Halmeoni...

Jungkook screamed with pure joy and happiness. He jumped in the palace like a monkey from here to there....

Halmeoni : What happened my son ..?? Why are you shouting.??

Jungkook hugged  her tightly. Lifted her up and spinned her around.. he was so happy he couldn't control himself

Halmeoni : put me down you naughty kid ... Now tell me what happened..??

Jungkook putted her down and said ...

" I saw him halmeoni,i saw my tae, he was in my hold , i was holding him with my bare hands , he was looking like an angel ... He didn't changed a bit..  his little figure, his cute button nose didn't changed..."

Halmeoni : omo my son is so happy ...

IN THE CAMP ...

"  So students today we will go in the forest and side villages and collect information about this place .but don't go in deep forest be carefull .."

Prof. Choi said to students

All students : ok sir

Prof Choi : and yeah you all will devided into two- people groups so choose your partners. In half hour . After that we will go inside the forest .. and you can also pair with teachers..

Jimin : yeah.. tae come on we have to pack our bag for a day ...

Tae : ok coming mochi ...

Yoongi : hey jimin ! Can I pair with you .!??

Tae , jimin and hobi looked yoongi with stunned expressions..

Jimin has a crush on yoongi so he was so shy to say yes to him ..

Tae : it's ok jimin ...you can pair with yoongi ..  i will pair with hobi hyung ..

Tae knew about the crush thing ..

Yoongi : i will meet there at my tent ..ok..? !

Yoongi was now smiling ear to ear ..

Jimin : Okie ..

Jimin said in cute voice that yoongi smiled at him and went to pack his bag ..

Jimin was shyly looking at yoongi ....

Tae : it's ok jimin .. i know you forgot about your soulmate. Let's go hobi hyung . I will pair with you ..

Tae said fake crying to tease jimin

Hobi : yes.. yes... Let's go , we don't wanna stand between them like a stick ...

By the way tae, i  think someone is very happy that he is looking like a tomato ...

Jimin was now red like tomato , he was blushing very hard ...

Tae : yes.. yes.. something is going to happen in forest .. someone is going to get his love ..

Jimin : yaahhhh .... You two stop teasing me now...

And that's it jimin ran to his tent hiding his face in his tiny hands .he was shouting like a baby . Tae and hobi was enjoying to tease jimin ...

They were laughing so hard now ..

Bogum was looking tae with lustfull eyes because tae was wearing a black tight ripped jeans .white top and a leather jacket . He was hot but his face has a boxy smile which made him cute .. bogum was looking him from head to toe ....

  " Tae ..."

................................................

Wooohhhh ......😳😳

Who called tae ......😨

What is going to happen next ...??

Some yoonmin moments are coming also ...hehe 😁

Keep commenting and voting .. lovelies....💖

I purple you borahe 💜✨

Please 🥺 read and vote ..