❤️nine✨

Taehyung knew his strength..he was much more stronger than jungkook... And he could finish him with in a blink of an eye but he didn't want to use it .
somewhere he wanted to submit himself to him and let him over power him..

His grip was slowly getting loose but before he could lose his consciousness, he in a lightening speed brought him to his palace.

Taehyung made him lie down on the soft velvety matress.. he made him drink the elixir as he lied next to him his eyes were glossy and his heart ached at the thought of losing him ...

He cried when he remember something......

"PRINCE TAEHYUNG YOU'RE THE CROWN PRINCE OF THIS FOREST ...!!! YOU HAVE ONE OF THE STRONGEST POWERS TO RULE . BUT REMEMBER YOUR POWERS WILL FAIL TO WORK ON YOUR SOULMATE.THE MOMENT YOU WILL COME ACROSS HIM, YOU WILL BECOME THE REASON OF HIS DEATH.....!!! "

Those words echoed in his ears as he was helpless. He had the power but he was already betrothed to the king of vampires after him ... And he never wanted his soulmate to come across him ....but he was already late as he was slowly falling for him like a leave from tree....

And he was intended to save his love he  could go beyond any limits ...

The next day jungkook woke up as he found himself in the room ... His fingers touched his hair and he left a sigh of frustration....

After that day he was totally changed....began to eat less than everyday.... Only stayed in room ...he was also not talking with anyone of the palace member... His parents were too much worried for him ...

After a few week he decided to go that forest again ..as he was very much frustrated by the thought of his mind ....

He sneakily  jumped from his window and started to run in the middle of the forest....

Jungkook was so  madly  love with the green eye boy that no one was in his mind and he has  a desire to see him again and again after that full moon night ..again today he was standing in the deep middle of the forest...

He yelled at the forest all his strength

Jungkook: "I know you are watching me....! And I beg you to show the beauty of yourself... To give the  answers of my questions... ..

Please ".....he said frustrated...

Taehyung: "you are here ..!! Hmm I see ..."

His soft voice fell on his ears as gaze traveled in the direction of him ..

Taehyung was wearing a black  velvety long  coat ... A black crystal crown was placed on his head..  grey eyes ... Soft plump lips ..  sharp jawline ... And beyond beauty was standing infront of jungkook....

 He was mesmerized by his beauty that

He was mesmerized by his beauty that ...he didn't notice his face was inches apart from taehyungs ...

he didn't notice his face was inches apart from taehyungs

Taehyung: " why are you here ... It is not safe here ..."

Taehyung asked a smirk on his face ...

Jungkook finally   came to earth after seeing this surreal beauty infront of him...

Jungkook : " I....I.....I... I need..my .... Answers... "

He Suttered ...as he saw the space between his and the beauty's  face ...

He was so embarrassed for his shuttering.... And this time he commanded...

" I want my answers "

His authorative voice making taehyung nod his head .he sat next to him as he looked deep in his eyes ...

Taehyung: " ask "!!!

Jungkook : who am I....??? Who are you ... What are you ... Why I ...

Taehyung shut his mouth with his hand on it and said ...

" I said ask  ....but that doesn't mean you will ask all the questions at one time ... How will  I able to answer all of them at a time ...??

And their eyes stuck in one  anothers....  They were close... very close ... That their lips were Inches apart ...

The heart beat of both began to increase when they noticed there was no space between them .... And .....

Taehyung backed up and .. blushed and turned his head towards the opposite side to hide his blushing pink cheeks ...

He started...

"  You know who you are ... I am Kim taehyung... The crown heir of this forest .... And I am a vampire ..."

Jungkook: " you are so beautiful Kim taehyung..."

Jungkook stoped Kim taehyung to saying further... When he complimented him...

"You can call me taehyung.."

"Ok your highness"

" Aish so cheesy"

" Only for you " 

And the awkwardness between them was gone .... They talked a bit ...  And then taehyung said

"You should return to your place as soon as possible.... I can't stand sunlight and morning is about come ... "

Jungkook was about to say something...  then he was in his room.... He felt dizzy and  he  fell on his bed ...

Taehyung was in his room thinking about the interaction between them.. just a moment ago ... He smiled and blushed hard when remember the moment when they were close...

And he slept peacefully...

" Jungkook... Jungkook.... Son.... Open the door ... Please... Jungkook...."

..........................................................
After a long time .. 😩

Sorry for not updating regularly...😐

How was the story ...?

Why is someone calling him like this ...?

Finally they are together now let's see what happens next ...

Guys 🎀 vote and comment please 🥺..

I know my story is not good but please help me ..  I will try my best ... !!!

I purple you army 💜💜💜💜

Borahae 💜💜🕊️

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜