❤️Eight✨

A breath was fanning him ..he slightly adjusted his body and his eyes shot open...

His midnight Black orbs meet the  emerald green spheres for the very first time...

Never In his life he had seen such captivating green spheres as he was getting Bewitched by the beauty infront of him.

His gaze was fixed on him while hands reached to touch his face which he didn't even realise....

It was emerald green against midnight Black orbs as everything around them just Stoped ...

Jungkook was too mesmerized to speak a word but he was Fierce....

The other one instantly yanked his hand from his face away as his hand reached to jungkook's
Throat to grab and choke him...

The boy: " A human ..."

The green spheres boy mumbled to himself ...

He sniffed his fragrance for a moment. He closed his eyes and opened it instantly as his gaze was fixed on the young man.

The boy : "look in to my eyes ..!!!"

He asked and jungkook did it without any hesitation...

The boy smirked while looking at jungkook...

The boy : " surrender yourself and allow me to drink your blood .."

He commanded and jungkook the access to his neck..
His voice was pouring honey to jungkook's ears...

His smirk grew wider as he stepped forward.he pierced his sharp fangs is his crook making him his in pain..but a feeling of excitement rushed in his blood as he was sucking him harder....

Jungkook :" can you please suck harder...!!!"

He hissed in pain and pleasure making him stop right at the moment as per plexed look contoured his features..

Jungkook: " why did you stop..???"

He asked the boy who was to stunned to utter a single word ..

Taehyung was the most powerful vampire in the forest ..who has ability to hypnotize anyone just making them look into his green eyes ..

He was the crown heir of the forest who was soon going to get married to the king of vampires ...

Taehyung: " you aren't hypnotized...!!!! ??? Are you ...??!!!!" He questioned him completely taken aback by the incident happened earlier..

Jungkook :"what hypnotism ...???  Darling I am already Bewitched by your surreal beauty .so how can I say no to the beauty infront of me....??!!"

He uttered looking deep into his green eyes ..!!

Taehyung:"NO.....THIS CAN'T BE TRUE ..." . "This is not true ..."

All he mumbled as his eyes become glossy and in a heartbeat he vanished in thin air leaving jungkook all alone ...

Jungkook :" hey ...wait ..!!!!"

He yelled as he tried to look around for him but he tried to calm down as he panted heavily as he looked around and found himself in his room back in the palace...

He trudged towards the mirror and he began to examine himself  his fingers caressed the mark on his crook as a  hiss escaped from his mouth ...

His mind kept thinking about him ..millions of questions flooded in his head,never letting him sleep ...

Taehyung's face never left jungkook's mind . He kept tossing himself on the bed thinking about him only

The continuous next 4- 5 night he kept on visiting the forest in order to find that ethereal beauty but to no avail as he kept returning disappointed...

Few days latter , it was again the night of full moon . With a hope inside his heart ..he once again began his journey to find that enchantress who had stole his heart ..he kept on sauntering in the woods till he reached the place where they met for the very first time..

Jungkook stoped in the middle of the forest ... But the feeling being watched never left him....as his gaze revolved around..

Jungkook: " I know you are here.. I can feel you " you know that very well ...."

He yelled with all his strength but met with silence only ...he was very sure that he is near and watching his every moment...

Jungkook : please princess!! Please show yourself to me ... I want to see you with my whole soul...

He pleaded in his husky voice sitting on his knees ...

A few moments later he saw him standing infront of him staring deep into his eyes..

He was looking breathtaking as his gaze meet jungkook's...

They were too lost into each other as he wanted to  took this  moment to capture the ethereal beauty in his heart ...

Jungkook: " why did you leave me....??!!! " He questioned his and took one step closer to him as he didn't weaver as he kept taking steps... Reducing the proximity between them ...his scent was driving taehyung crazy .. as he was reducing the space between them...

Taehyung : " I want your blood " he commanded...

And jungkook was to mesmerized by the soft deep velvety voice that he without any hesitation surrendered himself to taehyung..

He pierced his fangs Deeper in to jungkook's skin ... sucking warm liquid as he was drowning in ecstaty .. he sucked for a while and when he was done ..he was about to vanish , when jungkook held his Pattie frame in his strong arms... He was feeling a little bit dizzy but this didn't stop him to let him go...

But on the other side someone was burning In......

.......................................................

Hey guys 🎀

Long chapter.....😁

How was your day and how was the story... Who is burning now ...🤔

They met yaahhh ....

What will happen next ....

Some fluffs are coming...

Don't forget to vote and comment...

I purple you army 💜💜

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜