❤️ twelve ✨

"oh yoongi I miss you so much "
He was sniffing.. and crying softly ....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jungkook : who is he .... And why is he crying... Wait ... Is he ... The crown heir....???

PARK JIMIN.....?!!!?

HE YELLED LOOKING AT THAT PERSON IN THAT RIGHT BALCONY .....

JIMIN noticed someone's presence beside his left and saw a beautiful boy looking at him with doe eyes... And smilling like a fool ..

Now JIMIN  realised that ....he the crown prince .....JEON JUNGKOOK ....

He was so embarrassed.... Bcz some one saw him in this situation...all crying and mess ... So he quickly wiped up the tears and gave a smile to the side boy and asked ...

JIMIN: "Hey  Jeon how are you and when did you arrived ... ? "

Jungkook: i have arrived a long time ago ......but where were you at that time .. ? I didn't find you .?

JIMIN : ahhhh ...sorry I was busy..and I came here to get some fresh air ....

Jungkook : if you don't mind can I talk with you in your room ?!!!

JIMIN : sure Jeon .

After that they came jimin's room and sat at the couch and started there conversation about the royal things and royal stuffs ... Now JIMIN was looking happy ... they were friends now ...

Jungkook asked curiously....

"JIMIN  why were you crying....and who is yoongi ... What happened please tell me .."

JIMIN replied ...

About that. .... Ummmm actually there is someone  who I love and I was crying for that reason...

JUNGKOOK'S curious got bigger and he asked again ...what reason...

JIMIN said :

Today's is my birthday and he is outside the kingdom for 5 days and it will take another 2 days to reach here .. I don't wanna celebrate my birthday with out him.... And I also promised father meet yoongi with him... I am missing him so much ....

Jungkook : yes I can feel you JIMIN I also miss someone...

Jimin's eyes got bigger as he asked who is she by the way.. Jeon ... Don't hide it now ..

Jungkook: okok .... His name in taehyung....I love him so much but ...

JIMIN : but ...??

Jungkook: nothing ...

And that's when a maid came and asked both prince to be come downstairs for the celebration...

JIMIN : Let's go jungkook ...

They both went downstairs...

And there was someone waiting for them.....

JIMIN : YOOOOOOONNNNGGIIIIIIIIII..??!!!

he screamed his lungs out and ran to hug him ....and hugged him like his life depends upon him ......( By the way this is true. Hehe )

Yoongi: hey my chimmy .... How are you ... Did you miss me....?? 

JIMIN : you yoongi boongi .... Hoe could you do this ... You are so mean

JIMIN pouted like a baby ... And yoongi said .ayooo mu cute .. let's go and meet your father ok??

After that they both went to his father...

JIMIN : apppaa ...

King park : yes ... My hun ...