❤️seven✨

Third person pov:

He stepped backward and that's when his eyes fall on another portrait and he falled down  on his back and started to shutter on his mouth.....

Tae : No.... No..... No... It is not true....

Third person pov:

It was a portrait of jungkook wearing traditional royal robe

He started to have panic attack ..he began  to cry  very badly

He sniffed and wrapped his hand around his knees ....

He hugged himself and that's when he saw a figure standing infront of him..

His eyes rolled upwards as he saw jungkook standing there.
His eyes met jungkooks and once again started to glow emerald green.....

Then the blackness covered his eyes as He only heard his name from the man's voice...

Jungkook panicked when he saw senseless taehyung infront of him .he called for him ....

Jungkook: tae .. baby ...love ...... Open your eyes ...

Getting no response from other he hugged him tightly,lifted him up in bridal style and went to his bedroom ....

Jungkook :

"Halmeoni.....  Halmeoni come upstairs fast ...

Tae fainted I am going to my bedroom .."

He was panicking so hard when he saw his years love ... In this way in his arms ...

Jungkook:

Tae ... Tae ... Baby please open your eyes please.. I am here for you ... please open your eyes...love ...

he cried in pain...

He rested tae's body on his bed ... And softly tugged his hair ...

His hands were finding taehyung's hand ... In a soft manner ...

Jungkook :
Halmeoni... Please see him what happened to him ?? !! Why he is not opening his eyes ...??!!

He cried and sniffed hard ...

Don't worry son ... He is just fainted because of stress .... He will be ok ..
After some hours ....!

He backed some steps and angrily yelled ...
" Don't you dare to leave me this time alone tae ... You always betray me ... But this time no chance will given to you .... You will never leave me...he cried hard and fainted right their ...

Halmeoni:
Jungkook .... Son ... Wake up son ... O God please help him.... He is so broken....

On the other side with taehyung ...

600 years back ....

Jungkook..... Jungkook.... where are you ... Jungkook....

A young lady was calling jungkooks name aggressivly ..... I told you not to go out of the castle ...

Jungkook:
But why eomma .... Why I can't go .... I am 25 years now ...

He said being frustrated ...

He was hidding in the back of his appa's  bed ... And when his mother called his name he was now very angry and sad at same time... That why can't he go out from the castle..

Eomma : I said and you will not .. that's it ...

Third person pov:

There was a mystical forest full of secrets near the kingdom Nirvana where Jeon jungkook ,the crown prince of Nirvana lived ... He was fascinated by the miracles of nature and always had this inquisites mind to explore new things .....

But he was never allowed to step outside....
25 years ago on a stormy night...
The Queen of Nirvana had gave birth to him and the whole kingdom was in euphoria as they got their heir .. their crown prince...

The king and Queen was over the moon but ....Alas  their happiness didn't last long as the clouds roared and lighting striked ...while the Strom hit the kingdom harder and the voice of almighty was heard ...

" NIRVANA WILL LOST HIS HIER THE MOMENT HE WILL STEP OUTSIDE THE PALACE ..!! "

This message from the paradise made the king and queen extremely worried and tensed as he can't lose his only heir and .....

Inorder to change the fate ,they decided to never let him step outside the palace.....

The crown prince had grew up listening to stories of those mysterious creatures living in the enchanting dark forest ....

So on the night of full moon when the sky was darker than usual, he sneakily elopes from his palace ...

He  headed to the journey to explore the miracles of that magical forest  he slowly steps inside the forest and his gaze was looking around happily to discover the new World to him...

He began to walk in the middle of woods . Jungkook was amazed by the beauty of the forest ..by seeing the facinating things  and wishpers in the dark but as he was going deeper and deeper , a feeling never gone out of his mind that he was being watched ....
The feeling crawled inside him ...

But he was just letting it go and keep heading forward in the woods.... Because of his unchanging mind to explore the new World ....

After walking a few miles he decided to take  rest  under the magical  tree ... Which was covered in blue leaves ....he  saw upward to the tree branches .. and closed his eyes to take a short nap before counting his journey as his body got lost in the deep slumber ....

Tiredness was in his whole body ....

A few hours later he feels something sharp pain ... In side neck ...

.......................................................

It's your author again sorry I was busy in exam schedule...📚📑

This is so tiring ...😑😃

What was that .....😰

A longgggggg chapterrrrr ...💕

So how was it ....✨😄

My back hurts now ....🥴

Let's wait now for the next one ..🕊️

Don't forget to vote and to give comments....😚

I purple you army 💜 borahe 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜