1

3rd POV

*Bell Rings*

As the metallic shrill of the dismissal bell rang and Mr. Aizawa's hero studies class came to an end, 1-A  dispersed into their individual groups.

/With the BakuSquad/

Denki collapsed into his desk chair giving a sigh of defeat, "I'm gonna faillllll"
"Maybe Yaomomo will tutor us again!" Mina exclaimed hopefully, slamming her books down on Denki's desk.
"Yeah! That would definitely be super manl- er, womanly of her!" A spiky red haired boy agreed.
The woman in question, Yaoyorozu Momo, chuckled over hearing her three classmates try to give themselves hope, "Don't worry guys, I'm hosting a study session with tea in the common room at 6-"
Yaomomo was interrupted by a blur of pink knocking her over while squealing.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU," She said, rather loudly.

The ravenette merely chuckles as she gets off the floor then notices something rather strange about the predicament, and it wasn't the fact that Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony knocked her over. "Hey, have any of you seen Iida? Normally he'd be scolding us for being so loud indoors."

The group looked around and noticed the same thing as Momo, their class prez was nowhere to be seen. Kirishima scratches the back of his head as he looks, "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Baku-bro either."

"I hope they turn up soon.." The pink haired girl said and Denki agreed, "Yeah, and hopefully they aren't missing because of a fight."

Momo sighs, "Iida was supposed to help me make flashcards and set up the living room for our study session." "We can help!" Dollar Store Pikachu half shouted, "It would be fun!"

There was a collective nod as each member agreed and the four started off towards the dorms.

Unluckily, for Iida and Bakugo that is, Mr. Aizawa had over heard the entire conversation and the fear of two of his problem children fighting arose. He didn't trust them not to if he was being perfectly honest. "Perhaps I should start my rounds around campus and look for them.."

*

*

*

(A/N)

I finally finished chapter 1! It only took 5 months of procrastinating-

Anygays-

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I'm going to start the next chapter and hopefully it doesn't take as long time.

Byeeeeeee