15

UA High

Night of the return

3rd POV

The students of 1A and the staff were all outside, waiting for the three members of, what they would consider, their family.

It had been a couple of weeks since the accident, but 1A was determined to make sure that everything was just as it was left; even finals were delayed until their return.

Momo claps hands together to catch the attention of her classmates and teachers.

"Alright, when they get here I want Midoriya, Kirishima, and Mic-Sensei to help with their bags." The girl said, facing everyone.

"You got it!" Kirishima shouted a reply, flexing and showing off his sharp teeth.

"Okay.." Deku said, sounding uncomfortable.

"Already planned on it, little listener!" Present Mic replied with a smile, not able to stay still due to excitement.

Mina jumps up and down, catching everyone's attention.

"I'm so excited!" She yelled.

"So am I!" Midnight blurted out with the same energy.

The two began to basically jump together like two children on a playground about to get ice cream.

"I'm excited for Iida to get back, kero." Tsu said to her friends.

"So am I. It just isn't the same without him." Uraraka said, rubbing the back of her head and giggling softly.

"Y-yeah, but I'm kinda concerned about how he'll act now." Deku mutters.

It might have been quiet, but everyone heard him.

"What do you mean, bro?" Denki asks, hanging his arm around the green haired male.

"I mean," Deku hesitates, "what do we really know about him?"

"We know he's our friend!" Sero exclaims.

"But do we really?" Deku questions.

There was a silence, until Mic opened his mouth to speak.

However, instead of his voice began heard, there was an audible smack.

Midnight had put her hand over Mic's mouth to keep it shut.

It was clear that Midnight wouldn't let Mic speak his thoughts on the matter, so he clenched his fists and remained silent.

"Think about it. I've known Kacchan since we were born, but I didn't know Iida even existed until the entrance exam." Deku accuses (I ran out of terms to use soooo).

"Maybe that was for a reason!" Hagakure defends, not liking this side of Midoriya.

"Alright, then let's talk about how the CLAS REP owns a MOTORBIKE!" Deku begins raising his voice.